The simFlight Network Forums

A320Neo Autobrake Panel Offsets

asessa

29 minutes ago, MarkStallen said:

I think you're wrong the decel-led is on 0C46 and is boolean. 0260 is a byte with values(0-3).

You say that your panel is active after pushing lo or med (lights come on?), but does it also show on your PFD? in my FBW Dev Mod this is not working.

Ah ok sorry i thinked about decel led.

With FBW custom if i push MED or LO into sim, i have my panel active (lights come on) and at landing DECEL lights come on. The ABRAKE and DECEL message in PFD are showed.

In anycase i upload my config here tonight.

Would be very nice. But if you mean by "pushing in the sim" that you select these on the microsoft simulator screen, that works for me too. I was selecting autobrake lo and med via FSUIPC on my vrinsight-panel and I can't get that to work. It works in the vanilla A320 but not with the FBW mod.

2 minutes ago, MarkStallen said:

It works in the vanilla A320 but not with the FBW mod.

As I said in my previous post, it seems that the FBW mods are using lvars for this, so you will have to wait for lvar access, which I'm currently working on (when support doesn't get in the way!),

John

9 minutes ago, MarkStallen said:

Would be very nice. But if you mean by "pushing in the sim" that you select these on the microsoft simulator screen, that works for me too. I was selecting autobrake lo and med via FSUIPC on my vrinsight-panel and I can't get that to work. It works in the vanilla A320 but not with the FBW mod.

Yes, unfortunately. If i send LO or MED (2 and 3) via fsuipc offset the A32nx doesn't receipt the value

7 minutes ago, John Dowson said:

As I said in my previous post, it seems that the FBW mods are using lvars for this, so you will have to wait for lvar access, which I'm currently working on (when support doesn't get in the way!),

John

I confirm!

Hi this is my conf : 

INPUT:

ABRK LO = FSUIPC Offset 0x2F80 , Set Value  = if($=0,2,0)
ABRK MED = FSUIPC Offset 0x2F80 , Set Value  = if($=0,3,0)
ABRK MAX = FSUIPC Offset 0x2F80 , Set Value  = if($=0,4,0)

OUTPUT 

ABRK LO ON= FSUIPC Offset 0x2F80 , Trasform  = if($=2,1,0)
ABRK MED ON= FSUIPC Offset 0x2F80 , Trasform  = if($=3,1,0)
ABRK MAX ON = FSUIPC Offset 0x2F80 , Trasform  = if($=4,1,0)

ABRK LO DECEL= FSUIPC Offset 0x0C46 , Trasform = if($=1,1,0) , PRECONDITION ABRK LO ON = 1
ABRK MED DECEL= FSUIPC Offset 0x0C46 , Trasform = if($=1,1,0) , PRECONDITION ABRK MED ON = 1
ABRK MAX DECEL = FSUIPC Offset 0x0C46 , Trasform = if($=1,1,0) , PRECONDITION ABRK MAX ON = 1

Hope it help you

Regards

• 1 month later...

Hello,

I've downloaded last version of FSUIPC 7.0.6 (1st march 2021) and try to set AUTOBRAKES LO/MED/MAX working with DECEL lights on MSFS 2020 (1.14.5.0 last version).

But I have two troubleshooting :

1. When I set AUTOBRAKES from OFF to MED or MAX it always set firsto to LOW. I have to set again to MED or MAX and it works fine at the second times.
  2. I don't have DECEL light even if in MSFS 2020 it lights on.

I use the exactly same configuration than asessa (excepted for LED ON but normaly no impact on my issues) :

INPUT

OUTPUT 

ABRK LO ON= FSUIPC Offset 0x0260 , Trasform  = if($=1,1,0)
ABRK MED ON= FSUIPC Offset 0x0260 , Trasform  = if($=2,1,0)
ABRK MAX ON = FSUIPC Offset 0x0260 , Trasform  = if($=3,1,0)

ABRK LO DECEL= FSUIPC Offset 0x0C46 , Trasform = if($=1,1,0) , PRECONDITION ABRK LO ON = 1
ABRK MED DECEL= FSUIPC Offset 0x0C46 , Trasform = if($=1,1,0) , PRECONDITION ABRK MED ON = 1
ABRK MAX DECEL = FSUIPC Offset 0x0C46 , Trasform = if($=1,1,0) , PRECONDITION ABRK MAX ON = 1

Thanks for your help,
Alexis

7 hours ago, Alemonb said:

Hello,

I've downloaded last version of FSUIPC 7.0.6 (1st march 2021) and try to set AUTOBRAKES LO/MED/MAX working with DECEL lights on MSFS 2020 (1.14.5.0 last version).

But I have two troubleshooting :

1. When I set AUTOBRAKES from OFF to MED or MAX it always set firsto to LOW. I have to set again to MED or MAX and it works fine at the second times.
  2. I don't have DECEL light even if in MSFS 2020 it lights on.

I use the exactly same configuration than asessa (excepted for LED ON but normaly no impact on my issues) :

INPUT

OUTPUT 

ABRK LO ON= FSUIPC Offset 0x0260 , Trasform  = if($=1,1,0)
ABRK MED ON= FSUIPC Offset 0x0260 , Trasform  = if($=2,1,0)
ABRK MAX ON = FSUIPC Offset 0x0260 , Trasform  = if($=3,1,0)

Thanks for your help,
Alexis

With which aircraft and version of it ?  
I noted it doesn't work now with A320Nx custom AP version

25 minutes ago, Alemonb said:

Ok, for the inputs I used your way with events in MF and it works fine now.

I just already have the issue with DECEL lights that doesn't bright. Tried 0x0C46 & 0x0C47 without any success.

For decel this work for me

1 hour ago, John Dowson said:

Those offsets are read-only.

Yes, I know 🙂 This is exactly what I need to turn ON light when its decelerate.

1 hour ago, asessa said:

For decel this work for me

I have exactly same configuration (with PRECONDITION adapted) but with no luck. Do you confirm you tested with basic A320 from Asobo ?

12 minutes ago, Alemonb said:

I just tested with FSUIPC 7.0.4e with same issue.

That is quite old now. Latest official version is 7.0.7 (released this morning). I have also released 7.0.8a, a beta release with native support for up to 128 buttons  - see Announcements if interested in that.

John

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MarkStallen said:

The offset 0C46 does not work with A320 FBW nor 0C47

It works only if you push button in sim.

In this way i have Abrake led ON lighted-on and DECEL light-on when it decelerate at landing.

If i push button on my panel i have Abrake led ON lighted-on in sim nor on panel and DECEL doesn't work.

I will have to try to add custom LVARS to MF , it now possible but i have to study how 😄 

13 minutes ago, John Dowson said:

That is quite old now. Latest official version is 7.0.7 (released this morning). I have also released 7.0.8a, a beta release with native support for up to 128 buttons  - see Announcements if interested in that.

John

wow , i just updated it to 7.0.6 yesterday night 🙂

53 minutes ago, John Dowson said:

John

I was on 7.0.6 version but because it doesn't work for me, I tested with this old version that you released in this topic 🙂 By the way, no changes so I upgraded to your last version 7.0.7 but without more success.

40 minutes ago, asessa said:

It works only if you push button in sim.

In this way i have Abrake led ON lighted-on and DECEL light-on when it decelerate at landing.

If i push button on my panel i have Abrake led ON lighted-on in sim nor on panel and DECEL doesn't work.

I will have to try to add custom LVARS to MF , it now possible but i have to study how 😄 

Tried all the ways : by button(s) in sim, by my physical button (which trigs MF Event) 😞

As I know, LVARS are always unreachable with MF for the moment.

4 minutes ago, Alemonb said:

Tried all the ways : by button(s) in sim, by my physical button (which trigs MF Event) 😞

As I know, LVARS are always unreachable with MF for the moment.

Later i try to send here my config.

For the LVAR with MF , watch here

• Like 1