The simFlight Network Forums

R C for EGLL - SOLVED

Maddog10

7 minutes ago, bill17dw said:

Is there any way of recovering the install file if the original email was deleted? who knew I needed to install it every time I download a new patch?

If purchased from FeelThere (feelthere.com or atcsuite.com), contact BMTMicro with as much purchase information as possible.
https://www.bmtmicro.com/contact-us/

19 hours ago, crbascott said:

Four people, well maybe seven now, in this thread. 🤣

Yeah silly me, I should probably read all support pages before buying a product thinking it would be easy to use.

Meanwhile BMT Micro offered no help other than "contact FeelThere" awesome!

15 hours ago, scoobflight said:

So you do not have any records of your purchase?  Credit card used? Date of purchase? Email address used during original purchase?

I have all of that, which exception of the original email that contained the download link. Apparently I shouldn't have downloaded the Steam version. BMT Micro does not offer support for the Steam version of Tower 3d. They gave me the verification code, doesn't work for Steam. Quite odd and very frustration considering when you purchase that version it is through BMT Micro. And I purchased this game well before there were many addons, so again, who would expect that you need to keep the original email...

10 minutes ago, bill17dw said:

That is correct. Keep in mind not the link for Real Color, but the actual game. They said, that they cannot provide the link for Steam versions. I really do not know why that makes a difference.

Wouldn’t the download for the game be via Steam itself? The only thing you need from BMTMicro is the key. Correct?

And, in case there is some confusion, you don’t need to reinstall the whole game for just a RT/RC update.

• Upvote 1

Maybe I am not explaining this correctly or am a dumbass, both are possible. I purchased the steam version from BMT Micro, not through steam directly. This was my first ever purchase for a steam game. I used the link provided in the email to download it. There is an option to uninstall via steam, so maybe I should do that. However I am unclear if I would be able to install it again.

27 minutes ago, crbascott said:

And, in case there is some confusion, you don’t need to reinstall the whole game for just a RT/RC update.

I was under the impression after I install a new airport and Real Color, for the airport to show up, which it currently does not, you need to reinstall the game?

3 minutes ago, bill17dw said:

install a new airport and Real Color, for the airport to show up, which it currently does not,

Did you confirm that you:

Ran the installers as ADMINISTRATOR.

Instructed the installers to the correct install (aka, steam v stand alone version)?

Directed the installers to the a custom directory if you didn't do a default install?