Jump to content
The simFlight Network Forums

Tower 3d Pro stopped working


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don't want to appear sarcastic, but it probably started by the time you started getting reports from the users!

With turning off WiFi being the solution for some people, is FeelThere looking into the possibility that the new FeelThere website/server might be the culprit for some of these crashes?

Currently it is working...I went through every option for the microphone and enabled it.  Then I turned off the WiFi and ran the program "As Administrator" as normal and it is working.  Now I just che

Good morning,

 

I'm sorry to hop into this at this late date but I have been tied up in "the move from hell". I was just reunited with my computer. It has the same problem. Thankfully, you have already found the cause. If I disable wi-fi, Tower!3D Pro loads and runs properly.  I updated my drivers but there was no change. Thanks for the assistance.

 

George

Link to post
Share on other sites

We know there are some issues the latest Windows OS brought to Tower3DPro. Sometimes a Windows uninstall and reinstall helps or uninstalling and reinstalling the windows update. Make sure all your drivers are up to date. There might be a problem with the drivers though. If you are using Gforce RTX video card and experiencing crashes, check if their is a utility called Aorus Engine installed. Try disabling it and verify it does not load and see how it goes. If Tower3DPro works it is recommendable you uninstall Aorus. Apparently this utility is causing many issues across gamers (not just T3DP) with this latest Windows update. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/7/2021 at 3:56 AM, FeelThere said:

Please check and report your windows version (is it the 2004?). We are aware of the new Windows update somehow changes the voice recognition and sometimes a clean Windows is needed to solve the problem.

 

Vic

I have Windows 10. Version 10.0.18363

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/7/2021 at 4:58 PM, mickey2damouse said:

Currently it is working...I went through every option for the microphone and enabled it.  Then I turned off the WiFi and ran the program "As Administrator" as normal and it is working.  Now I just checked after enabling the WiFi and it is not working.

I did an update some time in Dec, I played on my flight 12/21 and it worked.  After installing EGLL, it didn't work.  I tried at the time of my original reply to this post and the WiFi was on.  So it has something to do w/ the speech and WiFi but I have not put the two together to figure out why.

I turned off WiFi and the game started working again!!!!!!!! Thank you!!!!!

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/11/2021 at 9:08 PM, FeelThere Ariel said:

We know there are some issues the latest Windows OS brought to Tower3DPro. Sometimes a Windows uninstall and reinstall helps or uninstalling and reinstalling the windows update. Make sure all your drivers are up to date. There might be a problem with the drivers though. If you are using Gforce RTX video card and experiencing crashes, check if their is a utility called Aorus Engine installed. Try disabling it and verify it does not load and see how it goes. If Tower3DPro works it is recommendable you uninstall Aorus. Apparently this utility is causing many issues across gamers (not just T3DP) with this latest Windows update. 

Solution found! Disable WiFi. I did so and game started right back up

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, DavyJones said:

Just had to turn off WiFi and game started working again 

Please provide current Win10 version (aka most recent update installed) version.  We are error testing and trying to localize this new fault and possible cause by a Microsoft update.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, scoobflight said:

Please provide current Win10 version (aka most recent update installed) version.  We are error testing and trying to localize this new fault and possible cause by a Microsoft update.

Windows 10

version: 10.0.18363 build 18363

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, FeelThere Ariel said:

For people experiencing this issue here... do you have an estimate (date) of when this issue started happening?

I don't want to appear sarcastic, but it probably started by the time you started getting reports from the users!

  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, powmia1972 said:

Does the log maybe give anyone a hint

The last entry shows the game is trying to run your video card and then nothing.  Shows that it is failing at your video card initialization.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use. Guidelines Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.