The simFlight Network Forums

Tower 3d Pro stopped working

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don't want to appear sarcastic, but it probably started by the time you started getting reports from the users!

With turning off WiFi being the solution for some people, is FeelThere looking into the possibility that the new FeelThere website/server might be the culprit for some of these crashes?

Currently it is working...I went through every option for the microphone and enabled it.  Then I turned off the WiFi and ran the program "As Administrator" as normal and it is working.  Now I just che

10 minutes ago, scoobflight said:

The last entry shows the game is trying to run your video card and then nothing.  Shows that it is failing at your video card initialization.

Okay not sure what else to do then maybe my card is not compatible with the game  Thanks for your help

33 minutes ago, WildCard said:

@powmia1972 It looks like you are trying to run the steam version of the game with some files missing. Run the steam file verifier for the game to restore the missing files.

No, he’s running the non-Steam version (v1.2.78.1044ns SP3.3c). Those fallback handler error messages you see are always there. Although, you may not see them in your version. 😉

• Like 1
56 minutes ago, crbascott said:

No, he’s running the non-Steam version (v1.2.78.1044ns SP3.3c). Those fallback handler error messages you see are always there. Although, you may not see them in your version. 😉

Yep, my mistake. I forgot which one had the higher version number. The 'ns' is added if the steam library doesn't load, so I'm used to ignoring that. 🙂

On 1/11/2021 at 11:08 PM, FeelThere Ariel said:

We know there are some issues the latest Windows OS brought to Tower3DPro. Sometimes a Windows uninstall and reinstall helps or uninstalling and reinstalling the windows update. Make sure all your drivers are up to date. There might be a problem with the drivers though. If you are using Gforce RTX video card and experiencing crashes, check if their is a utility called Aorus Engine installed. Try disabling it and verify it does not load and see how it goes. If Tower3DPro works it is recommendable you uninstall Aorus. Apparently this utility is causing many issues across gamers (not just T3DP) with this latest Windows update. 

@powmia1972

2 hours ago, FeelThere Ariel said:

Looks like only half of your repost might be applicable, Based on the log, he is using an integrated graphics card with 4 monitors:

Version:  Direct3D 11.0 [level 11.1]
    Renderer: Intel(R) Iris(R) Plus Graphics (ID=0x8a52)
    Vendor:   Intel
    VRAM:     4165 MB

• 1 month later...

Dear Folks,

When it happens, please try to turn off your wifi. If it helps, please provide us your tower version (pro, non pro, steam), your windows version (with date) and attach the log.
If turning off wifi doesn't help, please post it in another topic.

Thank you

Vic