The simFlight Network Forums

Few issues with V3 E170 / E190 new install

jay907uk

Hi,

Just installed the V3 into P3Dv4.5 for the first time and I've noticed a few issues 

1) I'm unable to move the knob to start the APU 

2) Unable to move the knob to arm Emergency Lights

3) Unable to move the knob to start engines?

I purchased it from Simmarket as I'd had V1 in the past so selected the upgrade price. I've inserted my serial key and installed the V3 into main P3D folder rather than add-on way.

I've looked to see if there is any other files needed, but there is none. The download file in Simmarket shows  this (EMB_V3_170-190_new_customer_sp2.exe).

Would appreciate any help, as I can't even use the aircraft currently???

Windows 10 Home

i7-6700 CPU @ 3.40GHz

64bit 

Samsung Evo 2TB SSD

Thanks

Jason

9 minutes ago, scoobflight said:

Review the manual as some VC controls are different than FS9/X because of P3D protocols.

The manual isn't even showing in the folder for P3D ? I used the previous version in P3D without any problems

I've removed it and installed again making sure I'd installed as Admin and still the same as my first post.

Jason

4 minutes ago, jay907uk said:

The manual isn't even showing in the folder for P3D ?

The manual is available for download on the product page -

https://www.feelthere.com/shop/airplanes/embraer-e-jets-e170-and-e190-v3/

The old version of the planes you were using were FS9/X ports to P3D.  V3 is new and compliant to P3Dv4.

On 12/30/2020 at 9:53 AM, jay907uk said:

The manual isn't even showing in the folder for P3D ? I used the previous version in P3D without any problems

I've removed it and installed again making sure I'd installed as Admin and still the same as my first post.

Jason

Hi. Did you figure out why the APU was shutting down? I am having the same issue.