The simFlight Network Forums

KDFW Thanksgiving 2020 Realistic Schedule

thepropilot747

RE217KiQ9tSS8dVnUmhYcYXG5r4JcYKx1SAXYhU-OyS3mkeCf_enjkzhelQw_EeEq6KSHcmRKzAmU2f4lLXC_NYHP4ctBw1L-5J3VgiTChQGLEUI23Zh_YwoEMWUI9y_CplzY83L

Thanksgiving is an American Holiday celebrated on the fourth Thursday in November of the year. In 2020 it was the 26th. This schedule is based off of the airplane movements in and out of KDFW on November 26th 2020 therefore in some hours there will be a major imbalance of arrivals to departures and that is just how it was in real life. You will need an updated terminal file to accomidate airlines such as Viva Aerobus, if there are any white planes then I apologize, I won't be able to fix GA planes but any cargo and/or passenger planes just type it below and I will take a look at it, the planes would be white though to accommodate for the accuracy. Enjoy 

This schedule would not have been possible without the help of @crbascott @Ron C and @Braf123456

kdfw_schedule.txt kdfw_terminal.txt

• Like 1