The simFlight Network Forums

FSUIPC and TCA QUADRANT with Aerosoft A318/A321

Hi.

I experienced the same issue that the throttles seems to get stuck at idle with FSUIPS when using separate axis ex. Axis Throttle 1/2.

But when selecting throttle one as "Axis Throttle Set" the are now working fine, tho you can not use them separately.

Let me now if you experience the same.

Cheers

Hi SE-KMG

your experience is very interesting and i will try this configuration and give you a feed back 

just to be shure of my well understanding 

you experienced this configuration with the Aerosoft Airbus A320/321 and FSX SE ?

when you speak about separate axis, do you mean this choice in Aerosoftairbus configurator or elsewhere ?

after assigning axis to "Axis throttle set" when calibrating,  do you exclude any other parameter (like AXIS_THROTTLEX_SET ?)

Thanks - Cheers

Hi GBOULANGER,

20 hours ago, GBOULANGER said:

you experienced this configuration with the Aerosoft Airbus A320/321 and FSX SE ?

Unfortunately I am using Aersoft Airbus Pro in P3D V4.5 and FSUIPC 5. But it could still be worth to try.

20 hours ago, GBOULANGER said:

when you speak about separate axis, do you mean this choice in Aerosoftairbus configurator or elsewhere ?

after assigning axis to "Axis throttle set" when calibrating,  do you exclude any other parameter (like AXIS_THROTTLEX_SET ?)

In the "Axis Assignment" in FSUIPC. When you select you axis, under "Type of action required", I selected "Send to FS as normal axis", click the box and select "Axis Throttle Set".

I am trying to upload an image to make is clearer but the forum will not let me.

Let me know if it changes anything.

Cheers.

Edited by SE-KMG
Corrected Axis Throttle Set

15 hours ago, SE-KMG said:

I selected "Send to FS as normal axis", click the box and select "Throttle Set".

You should probably select Axis throttle set instead. The Throttle set controls are the original FS98 controls which have a reverse zone. it is possible that the Airbus doesn't like those. If you assigned in the sim itself it would be the Axis throttle set controls.

Pete

• 2 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, Pluto7777 said:

Can i find somewhere a complete guide how to setup my TCA airbus units (throttles and joystick) together with FSUIPC  in order to work OK with FSLabs airbus

Maybe check on the FSLabs forums. For throttle set-up, see this post: https://forums.flightsimlabs.com/index.php?/topic/26781-thrustmaster-airbus-throttle/

John

• 1 month later...

Please make sure before attempting any FSUIPC, or any other control setup with the TC throttle that you have accomplished the calibration instructions using the bar lock and procedure for flashing it’s operating parameters. Until this procedure is completed you are sending garbage to fsuipc or other joystick (yes it’s outputs are x,y joystick for throttles) configurations. Note there are also 3 microswitch outputs in each throttle for the autothrottle, TO, and max detents. Reverse also has an output and variable range to capture. 

• 11 months later...