The simFlight Network Forums

FSUIPC7 registration and re-install issues

dariendiaz76

On 1/12/2021 at 4:20 PM, John Dowson said:

Can you check to see if there is a crash event in the windows event viewer, and if so post me the details.

Can you also right-click the installer, select properties, and take a screenshot of the details and attach that.
What version of windows are you running?

AppCrash_Install_FSUIPC7._40c72c2352bd1a7714bc2f5f223a34e4cadea22_42eabe42_75e17972-47ba-457c-9967-6f672077f60f

I have several of those files. i dont know what is blocking the instalation. 

aa.png

11 hours ago, dariendiaz76 said:

I DONT HAVE THE UNINSTALL EITHER, I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO. I REQUESTED A REFUND TO SIMMARKET AND THEY DECLINED, I PAYED FOR NOTHING, THIS PROGRAM IS NOT WORKING FOR ME, ITS UNUSABLE. I CANT INSTALL IT.

You are being grossly unfair. John asked you for more information so he can fix things for you, but you don't even bother to do that! Please also look through the Installation document provided with the program. It does point out that sometimes you need to install other Windows components downloaded from the Internet. Full instructions are given. Your problem is probably that. 

Follow the instructions!

Pete

12 hours ago, dariendiaz76 said:

AppCrash_Install_FSUIPC7._40c72c2352bd1a7714bc2f5f223a34e4cadea22_42eabe42_75e17972-47ba-457c-9967-6f672077f60f

I have several of those files. i dont know what is blocking the instalation. 

Me neither at the moment, but could you show me the Event Viewer crash report (not the crash log file name), under Windows Logs -> Application.

Could you try uninstalling your VC++ redistributables 2015, 2017 and 2019, and then install the combined packages from https://support.microsoft.com/en-in/help/2977003/the-latest-supported-visual-c-downloads (both x64 and x86 versions) and try again.

I don't think I am unfair Mr. I just need to solve this problem or get my money back, since so far, I have not seen any results for what I pay. You are unfair to take my money and sell me anything. I feel cheated and cheated. Good afternoon. In other hand, I am not sitting all day in front of a computer pending this, every time I have opened a ticket they close it with no solution. Who is the unfair? You have my money, I have nothing.

volume_up
content_copy
star_border

@dariendiaz76 You are still not providing me with any information in order to help you. Can you PLEASE try what I have suggested, and report back what  happens.
Did you try this:

On 1/16/2021 at 11:01 AM, John Dowson said:

Could you try uninstalling your VC++ redistributables 2015, 2017 and 2019, and then install the combined packages from https://support.microsoft.com/en-in/help/2977003/the-latest-supported-visual-c-downloads (both x64 and x86 versions) and try again.

?

And what does this mean?

I ran the FSUIPC7 from the top link but just open the application

Does this mean that you can run the application? If so, then send me your order number, and I will send you a key file to use so that you can at least use FSUIPC7 while we investigate the issues you are having with the installer.

BUT, I cannot help if you do not respond to my suggestions and give me the information I need to solve your issue.

Hello Sr, let's work together on this please.

I followed your instruccions, VC++ was uninstalled and installed again following your recommendations and the .exe still crash.

You send me a link for FSUIPC7.exe, i was able to execute it but doesn't install nothing, just open the app. The app is empty and unresgistered because Im not able to execute the installer in order to enter my password. Refer to the attached pictures. 

you ask me for show you the windows logs, here we are, a lot of ERROR on FSUIPC.EXE

Could you access remotely to my PC and see? Do you have any other sugestion?

Screenshot_1.jpg

Screenshot_2.jpg

Screenshot_3.jpg

Nombre de registro:Application
Origen:        Application Error
Fecha:         18/01/2021 04:21:39 p. m.
Id. del evento:1000
Categoría de la tarea:(100)
Nivel:         Error
Palabras clave:Clásico
Usuario:       No disponible
Equipo:        DESKTOP-45IALSN
Descripción:
Nombre de la aplicación con errores: Install_FSUIPC7.exe, versión: 0.0.0.0, marca de tiempo: 0x5df6d605
Nombre del módulo con errores: nsisXML.dll, versión: 0.0.0.0, marca de tiempo: 0x502443ee
Código de excepción: 0xc0000005
Desplazamiento de errores: 0x00001ebd
Identificador del proceso con errores: 0x3208
Hora de inicio de la aplicación con errores: 0x01d6eddfe73e03eb
Ruta de acceso de la aplicación con errores: C:\Users\allie\Desktop\Install_FSUIPC7\Install_FSUIPC7.exe
Ruta de acceso del módulo con errores: C:\Users\allie\AppData\Local\Temp\nsvA24.tmp\nsisXML.dll
Identificador del informe: a6d3bb68-8051-4e57-bb88-c71cccfde5f5
Nombre completo del paquete con errores: 
Identificador de aplicación relativa del paquete con errores: 
XML de evento:
<Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">
  <System>
    <Provider Name="Application Error" />
    <EventID Qualifiers="0">1000</EventID>
    <Version>0</Version>
    <Level>2</Level>
    <Task>100</Task>
    <Opcode>0</Opcode>
    <Keywords>0x80000000000000</Keywords>
    <TimeCreated SystemTime="2021-01-18T21:21:39.8873861Z" />
    <EventRecordID>10084</EventRecordID>
    <Correlation />
    <Execution ProcessID="0" ThreadID="0" />
    <Channel>Application</Channel>
    <Computer>DESKTOP-45IALSN</Computer>
    <Security />
  </System>
  <EventData>
    <Data>Install_FSUIPC7.exe</Data>
    <Data>0.0.0.0</Data>
    <Data>5df6d605</Data>
    <Data>nsisXML.dll</Data>
    <Data>0.0.0.0</Data>
    <Data>502443ee</Data>
    <Data>c0000005</Data>
    <Data>00001ebd</Data>
    <Data>3208</Data>
    <Data>01d6eddfe73e03eb</Data>
    <Data>C:\Users\allie\Desktop\Install_FSUIPC7\Install_FSUIPC7.exe</Data>
    <Data>C:\Users\allie\AppData\Local\Temp\nsvA24.tmp\nsisXML.dll</Data>
    <Data>a6d3bb68-8051-4e57-bb88-c71cccfde5f5</Data>
    <Data>
    </Data>
    <Data>
    </Data>
  </EventData>
</Event>

Ok, thanks. But I have no idea why the installer is crashing for you - I will look into it. However, this may take a while so for the time being you can just install manually (i.e. just use that FSUIPC7.exe). If you let me know your FSUIPC7 order number, I will PM you a key file for you to use the licensed features. I'll also let you know where you can get the documentation - its missing from the documentation downloads section at the moment, so I'll add it there.

And here are the additional Utilities that are optionally installed: Utils.zip

Just unzip and copy the entire Utils folder to your FSUIPC7 installation folder. Suggest you just create an FSUIPC7 folder somewhere for your installation (preferably outside of windows protected folders, such as Programs, and also outside if the MSFS folders).

• 3 weeks later...

Hello Mr John Dowson

This is my order number 2594465

I was out for a while. I tried again to install FUSIPC and the same error. 

FSUIPS.exe has stopped working.  that is what the message said. 

I received the Utilities file do you send to me but not clue how to use id.

thank you for your help. 

I tried again to install FUSIPC and the same error. 

Why wouldn't you if nothing has changed?

FSUIPS.exe has stopped working.  that is what the message said. 

What message? When? Did you download the exe I posted above and try that?
Please do.
I have also PM'ed you a key file. drop that into the same folder as your FSUIPC7.exe.

I received the Utilities file do you send to me but not clue how to use id.

You don't need to. If you want to use anything there, documentation is provided (from that link I also posted).

Your screenshots above show MANY errors.I think there must be something pretty seriously wrong with your system and should consider reinstalling Windows.

Do you have any anti-virus software running (apart from Windows Defender)? If so, maybe try temporarily disabling.

Hello,

I'm trying to reinstall FSUIPC7 after unwanted removing it, but when I run the installer I got this error inside the Event windows.

Faulting application name: Install_FSUIPC7.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x5df6d605
Faulting module name: nsisXML.dll, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x502443ee
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x00001ebd
Faulting process id: 0xdb0
Faulting application start time: 0x01d7014f768d26b9
Faulting application path: C:\Users\Federico\Downloads\Install_FSUIPC7\Install_FSUIPC7.exe
Faulting module path: C:\Users\Federico\AppData\Local\Temp\nss3FCD.tmp\nsisXML.dll
Report Id: 9a217f2e-1bbe-4d3e-820e-71a25f019f6c
Faulting package full name: 
Faulting package-relative application ID: 

The directory C:\FSUIPC7 is created and the only file inside is the FSUIPC7.exe.

I already tried to reinstall VC++ Redistr. , but nothing changed.

Any suggestion?

Thank you

Edited by Federico
Added some information

On 2/12/2021 at 6:16 PM, John Dowson said:

Do you have any antivirus software running? If so, maybe disable while you install.
Can you also try with the latest installer - just download it again from www.fsuipc.com.
If you get the same error, try without installing the autostart component.

Hello John,

No antivirus, also Windows defender is disabled. I tried to launch again the installer and it doesn't ask for the autostart component but steel the same.

I saw that after accepted the terms condition and choosed the path, the installation begin with "error download xx xx.exe.xml" sorry but it too fast to read the exact name of the file it's trying to download, but it's the first thing the installer do.

It is so strange, the first time I installed FSUIPC I had no problem. Maybe something in the registry to clean?

Thanks

11 hours ago, Federico said:

I saw that after accepted the terms condition and choosed the path,

After the path selection page, there should be a Choose Components page. Do you not see that?

it doesn't ask for the autostart component

It is in the Choose Components dialog.

the installation begin with "error download xx xx.exe.xml" sorry but it too fast to read the exact name of the file it's trying to download, but it's the first thing the installer do.

This is not only strange but worrying as  the installer does not download anything...

It is so strange, the first time I installed FSUIPC I had no problem. Maybe something in the registry to clean?

If you re-installed, did it detect your original installation and uninstall that first? If so, that would have removed the registry entries.

Can you re-download the installer and try again, and without selecting the auto-start component this time, to see if that makes a difference.