The simFlight Network Forums

EGLL London Heathrow - Real Traffic - Monday 6th August 2018

james143611

• 3 weeks later...

First you need to backup your airlines.txt file in ..\..\Tower 3D Pro\Extensions\Airfields\EGLL to somewhere else, or rename it to airlines-BACK.txt

Then replace it with the airlines.txt folder in the ZIP file. This changes the airline CO (Continental) to CO (Cobalt Air) which is used once.

Then backup your schedule.txt file in ..\..\Tower 3D Pro\Extensions\Airfields\EGLL to somewhere else, or rename it to schedule-BACK.txt

There is various folders (0700 - 0900, 0900 - 1100 etc) each containing a schedule.txt file. This is 2 hourly schedules so pick one 2 hour session you wish to run and drop it where the original file goes. A full day schedule in one text file doesn't work, probably as the gates are overloaded! In reality a fair amount of aircraft are towed away from gates and parked up.

I have D/L the ZIP file but I do not have either the airlines.txt or schedule.txt files in the EGLL folder. There are only 3 files there airfield, databases and menu. All have a File and Manifest type file

3 hours ago, mikesugg said:

I have D/L the ZIP file but I do not have either the airlines.txt or schedule.txt files in the EGLL folder. There are only 3 files there airfield, databases and menu. All have a File and Manifest type file

You need to buy and install Real Traffic - it is required for custom schedules. If you already have it, you probably need to update it.

5 hours ago, mikesugg said:

Thank for that info. Do you know if I have to delete the old version first and if so where do I find it?

You don't need to delete the old version. Find your original purchase email and you can redownload using the link/information provided in the email.

• 2 months later...
On 2/16/2021 at 2:30 AM, james143611 said:

No problem at all, thank you 🙂 

Thank you for this awesome schedule! I love it!

I played 1500-1700 yesterday, and it was loads of fun! I did manage to make it without penalties, but it was hectic now and then.

I superb addon! Thanks again!

/Peter