The simFlight Network Forums

FCR doesnt work properly in msfs2020

Just got this program tonight. I've done all the steps in the guide as far as I can tell. I cant get the load recording to work without my sim crashing to desktop. When I use the instant replay function, I can get it to work, but at the end the sim pauses and I cant get it to unpause. I have set pause and unpause as two separate key switches in msfs, but they dont work. 

Further more, after trying again, I find that after doing the instant replay, even though I can unpause the sim next time, I cannot move the aircraft. It is glued to the ground (just watched myself land at LOWI), and the engines spool up to 100%, parking brakes are off, but I dont move. When I press Y to slew, the plane does not respond. I press the active pause toggle button, but it doesnt release. 

The plane is obviously in active pause, but the sim dosnt respond to the active pause toggle button. This is because of your program that is faulty .

Hi,  i also have the issue of unable to un-pause  - i,ve also had CTD every time i play a replay for longer than a minute 

Faulting application name: FlightControlReplay.exe, version: 4.5.2102.9, time stamp: 0x60240132
Faulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll, version: 10.0.19041.804, time stamp: 0x0e9c5eae
Exception code: 0xe0434352
Fault offset: 0x000000000002d759
Faulting process id: 0x1ae8
Faulting application start time: 0x01d702bbd5d4a56a
Faulting application path: E:\FlightControlReplay\FlightControlReplayMSFS\FlightControlReplay.exe
Faulting module path: C:\WINDOWS\System32\KERNELBASE.dll
Report Id: 9dce29b9-80a0-49e5-a718-1ea190709fcc
Faulting package full name: 
Faulting package-relative application ID: 

Hi all!!! Thank you so much for all congrats arrived to me !

I m happy  help community have a lot of fun with FlightControlReplay!

As I said FlightControlReplay for msfs is only first step of journey! There are a lot of variables (like light and other things) that it can be fixed by Asobo . As soon as asobo update sdk I ll update my tool accordingly.

One advice for video rendering , if you maximise the window and start video rendering of flight recorded , I think there is no issue . 

A couple of advices more:

-For resume a flight AFTER YOU USED INSTANTREPLAY PLEASE CLICK STOP BUTTON 2 TIMES

- PLEASE OPEN THE RIGHT    FLIGHTCONTROLREPLAY.EXE FOR MSFS . This is placed is FLIGHTCONTROLREPLAYMSFS FOLDER 
Because there are three fcr version one for fsx (in the main folder) one for p3d in the flightcontrolreplayp3dx folder and Flightcontrolreplay for msfs in the FlightControlReplayMSFS folder ! 

- set ai offline and g.a and airline traffic slider to 0

- please press ReadyToFly button BEFORE that you use FlightControlReplay (play etc) 

- please disable crash option in msfs

I think that with these advices you ll can have a great experience ! Obviously as soon as Asobo update sdk I update fcr .

In this year there are a lot of things I ll announce on tool . 

Thank you for all and I m proud of all these fantastic comments

•  

10 hours ago, Andreas Stangenes said:

Further more, after trying again, I find that after doing the instant replay, even though I can unpause the sim next time, I cannot move the aircraft. It is glued to the ground (just watched myself land at LOWI), and the engines spool up to 100%, parking brakes are off, but I dont move. When I press Y to slew, the plane does not respond. I press the active pause toggle button, but it doesnt release. 

The plane is obviously in active pause, but the sim dosnt respond to the active pause toggle button. This is because of your program that is faulty .

After instant replay if you want resume flight do not touch active pause . Only press Stop button on FCR to resume flight 

42 minutes ago, FabioMerlo said:

Hi all!!! Thank you so much for all congrats arrived to me !

I m happy  help community have a lot of fun with FlightControlReplay!

As I said FlightControlReplay for msfs is only first step of journey! There are a lot of variables (like light and other things) that it can be fixed by Asobo . As soon as asobo update sdk I ll update my tool accordingly.

One advice for video rendering , if you maximise the window and start video rendering of flight recorded , I think there is no issue . 

A couple of advices more:

- PLEASE OPEN THE RIGHT    FLIGHTCONTROLREPLAY.EXE FOR MSFS . This is placed is FLIGHTCONTROLREPLAYMSFS FOLDER 
Because there are three fcr version one for fsx (in the main folder) one for p3d in the flightcontrolreplayp3dx folder and Flightcontrolreplay for msfs in the FlightControlReplayMSFS folder ! 
- set ai offline and g.a and airline traffic slider to 0
- please press ReadyToFly button BEFORE that you use FlightControlReplay (play etc) 
- please disable crash option in msfs

I think that with these advices you ll can have a great experience ! Obviously as soon as Asobo update sdk I update fcr .

In this year there are a lot of things I ll announce on tool . 

Thank you for all and I m proud of all these fantastic comments

•  

Hey,  Thanks for the reply

So i take it live traffic would cause an issue.. so basically before replay switch to no AI or ai offline 

Neal  

2 minutes ago, Andreas Stangenes said:

According to the documentation, it says that only flywithai does not support multiplayer and ai traffic. Are you saying that the whole FCR application needs multiplayer and ai to turn off? 

Yes live traffic is under investigation in Asobo (the compatibility with fcr ) .

i ll post news as soon as I ll have 

11 minutes ago, Andreas Stangenes said:

Using a little c172 g1000 the replay works fine. The moment I use the stable version of the a320 fbw mod, the sim crashes when I load the recording. 

Very good for standard c172 !!! For airbus A320 fbw  mod i ll test it ! As soon as msfs will stabilize with new sdk I ll start test also payware aircraft and adjust it 👌