The simFlight Network Forums

[UPDATE] [v4.5 - Microsoft Flight Simulator] FlightControlReplay v4.5 for Microsoft Flight Simulator JUNE UPDATE 21 DISCUSSION

image.png.1e87b1a5d57f2d47d0404e371ac3f336.png

Fabio Merlo presents the new version 4.5 of FlightControlReplay Professional : the most complete recording and replay software, with numerous and advanced features, compatible with multiple flight simulators.

For what ? FlightControlReplay records, replays, rewinds, simulates formation flight and restores your flight in your last known position in case of Crash To Desktop (in ReLive Instant Mode).

For who ? Simmers flying with MSFS, P3D V5-V1 and FSX.

-Do you want Instant Replay? with FlightControlReplay you can RELIVE your situation . Activate the feature , fly your plane … You missed the runway ? No problem ! Go back and Relive the situation from the point you choosed !

-Do you want more FPS ? Record your flight , Load your recorded flight , go in FCR Options and set FPS you want ! System will achieve these FPS numbers and your replay will be smooth as you choosed!

-Do you want Video Render a Flight recorded ? With FlightControlReplay you can !
Load your recorded flight, Activate Video Render feature, choose the file name of the video and the folder, PRess Play et voila’ … system will start a frame by frame capturing .

Official Trailer : 

Official Webpage : https://flightcontrolreplay.wordpress.com/

Available now exclusively at simMarket : https://secure.simmarket.com/fabio-merlo-flightcontrolreplay-professional-edition-fsx-p3d.phtml

TUTORIAL

Limitations and advices for usage with MSFS :

• For resume flight after you used INSTANTREPLAY feature please click STOP BUTTON 2 times
  • Please run only  FlightControlReplay.exe in FlightcontrolreplayMSFS folder !
  • If you use FCR options "Load Replay Without load initial flight situation"  you CAN LEAVE AI REAL TIME and AI TRAFFIC 
    if you uncheck this option you must put AI OFFLINE and G.A and airline sliders to 0 until ASOBO dont fix this behaviour i hope in next simupdate (he told me) 
    BUT FOR THIS YOU HAVE WORKAROUND => Check "Load Replay without load initial flight situation" flag In that case you are able LOAD YOUR FLIGHT RECORDED ALSO WITH REAL TIME AI or G.A and AIRLINE SLIDER SET TO MAX!
  • Be sure load a FreeFlight in MSFS before Play or Load a flight recorded via FCR
  • Be sure press ReadyToFly button in MSF before play a fcr recorded flight 
  • Shortcut with one key at a time, combination of 2 keys in the same time is not supported
  • Zoom in / out from FlightControlReplay UI not available
  • A few simulator variables are recorded but are not played because of the remaining bugs in MSFS
  • Disable plane crash  detection in MSFS

I - What’s new in FlightControlReplay Professional version 4.5 ?

Microsoft Flight Simulator support adde

Video Rendering Mode : Records a MP4 compressed video rendered with frame by frame technology of FCR for a smooth video whatever the FPS you had in the sim.

Change Recording Camera : Any simulator camera available anytime. FCR lets you select any simulator default camera available during your flight replay. Select the views among the Cockpit / External / Showcase categories, instruments and external views supported by tghe sim.

➔     Automatic Change Camera (APRIL UPDATE) Call and activate any custom cockpit camera, smartcam or other default MSFS / P3D camera by choosing a keyboard shortcut ! Setup the keyboard shortcut, that you configured in “MSFS Controls section”, inside the CameraChange Dialog and this will be be triggered at the chosen frame. When Replay reaches this frame, FCR triggers the keyboard shortcut and automatically activates the Camera Change that you set.

VR support (APRIL UPDATE) : FlightControlReplay can be used also in all VR Environments via key mapping AND for Windows Mixed Reality Headset. You can also run FlightControlReplay directly into the cockpit and you can see FCR User Interface for full use!

Re-Live Instant Replay : Rewind and Play again. FCR is also a live recorder and player. While flying in Instant Replay mode, go backward over the last 2 minutes. Avoid your last error and resume the flight whener you want, and replay correctly.

PlayAsAI : Simulate formation flight with your recorded flight played by AI. Ghosts aircraft can fly beside, above or behind you. FCR makes your recorded flight a customizable flight path applied to AI aircraft. Setup the offset distance and angle easily. Unlimited number of ghosts with more instances of FCR.

Record/Play Algorithm : Enhancements, stutter fixed with PlayAsAI

Load Replay with/without flight situation settings : When you load your recorded flight in FCR, choose to restore the weather/time/aircraft or keep your current situation settings.

Restore your plane in last known position in case of Crash To Desktop : Re-Live Instant Replay must be activated

Video Rendering Speed option : (1/4 - x4) for User Object and also for AI Objects

Microsoft "Surface Dial Integration" :  in P3D Enhanced + MSFS (FSX not supported)

FlightIllusion "GSA-42 integration" : compass hardware module support added

DOFREALITY Motion platform : support added

II - More existing features in FlightControlReplay :

Airliner Add-ons enhanced support for recording and playing :

PMDG 737 / 777 / 747

Majestic Q400

QualityWings 787 Ultimate Collection

InGame Dynamic Text during Replay : User can write customizable notes at any point in a Replay Flight loaded in FCR using Dynamic Text buttons that appears below the time slider.

Parallel 42 (ex-FSFX) Immersion Effects Compatibility : User can see Immersion Effects on his airplane! Also directly when you replay with FlightControlReplay!

Helicopters Enhancements User can Record and Play Flight Situation also with Helicopters!

PlayMode Simulation Rate User can modify the Simulation Rate (during the PlayMode) using 4 buttons in main User Interface (2x, 8x, Slow and Fast). This allows to edit more complex videos and to analyze in a better way your flight maneuvers.

Introduce Multi Instances Thanks to the system architecture renewed, you can manage more than one instance of FCR at the same time.

Customizable Record FrameRate User can choose at which Frame Rate he wants to record the flight situation. FPS allowed are from 0 to 99.

Custom Altitude Trigger Value to Start Recording User can choose at which Altitude (above or below) the system can start recording the flight.

X-Box Controller support This allows to move the timeline slider and / or map buttons for Play / Record / Stop / Pause features.

Voice Command Recognition for all record and play features of FCR Now you can speak to the software and it starts to record, play, go forward and go backward according to your voice command.

Start recording automatically if you fly (above or below) determinated Altitude: Use this option and set an altitude value to make the system start recording above or below the desired altitude

Automatically export flight data for GOOGLE Earth 3d and Maps Format (KMLFile): The User can choose to save automatically a new KML file with the same name as the flight recorded to view it in Google Earth 3D (or Google Maps). Watch the 3D rendering of the recorded flight in Google Earth 3D and analyze it !

Record Audio During Flight Recording: User can select an hardware audio input (ex. Microphone) to record both audio and flight data.

Play Recorded Audio during Play Mode: User can choose to play recorded audio during a flight replay or not.

Set Device Button shortcuts for in-flight controls.

Next updates for more features, more improvements, will be FREE for registered users !

FabioMerlo-Det_brochure-A4.thumb.jpg.f4471b4253e7cc2677dc235fdebf2405.jpg

fabiomerlo_fcr4.5_90x130mm_ad_april_update.thumb.jpg.6a753df5731cae9bd9b3a74906ddc4fe.jpg

THESE TWO VIDEO ARE OF FLIGHTCONTROLREPLAY MARCH UPDATE

(ZERO JITTER AND STUTTERS! THE SMOOTHNESS IS HERE! And Only With FlightControlReplay)

Fabio

REVIEW on HugoThester:

desc_281605-0.img_.jpg

• FabioMerlo changed the title to [v4.5 - Microsoft Flight Simulator] FlightControlReplay v4.5 for Microsoft Flight Simulator is HERE!
  • FabioMerlo pinned this topic

Updated with this :

- If you use FCR options "Load Replay Without load initial flight situation"  you CAN LEAVE AI REAL TIME and AI TRAFFIC ...:stuck_out_tongue: 
if you uncheck this option you must put AI OFFLINE and G.A and airline sliders to 0 until ASOBO dont fix this behaviour i hope in next simupdate (he told me)

-You are able pause the replay automatically if you use ActivePause in MSFS

FlightControlReplay more on new features!

-Do you want Instant Replay? with FlightControlReplay you can RELIVE your situation . Activate the feature , fly your plane … You missed the runway ? No problem ! Go back and Relive the situation from the point you choosed !

-Do you want more FPS ? Record your flight , Load your recorded flight , go in FCR Options and set FPS you want ! System will achieve these FPS numbers and your replay will be smooth as you choosed!

-Do you want Video Render a Flight recorded ? With FlightControlReplay you can !
Load your recorded flight, Activate Video Render feature, choose the file name of the video and the folder, PRess Play et voila’ … system will start a frame by frame capturing .

-In next update : Do you want start your live flight at the end of replay or in the middle of replay ? You ll can !

NEXT UPDATE SOON!!!!! (Next week on simmarket ) 

Will contains:

I m developing an update !! Soon more news !

* enhancements on algorithm for record and play
* some ui button disable/enable fix for avoid errors
* ui bug fix
* Introduction of intelligent algorithm for reproduction
* initial message with advices about how use in msfs
* “Continue from here” feature that it permits continue live a replay at any point you want !

* “Continous Loop” that it permits continue live a replay at any point you want !

Lifetime updates guarantee for free (also future major version)

Will contains:I m developing an update !! Soon more news !

• enhancements on algorithm for record and play
  • some ui button disable/enable fix for avoid errors
  • ui bug fix
  • Introduction of intelligent algorithm for reproduction
  • initial message with advices about how use in msfs
  • “Continue from here” feature that it permits continue live a replay at any point you want !

45 minutes ago, brummy said:

Thats good news Fabio, will this update include a replay loop so the user doesnt have to keep rewinding the yellow bar back to the beginning

Yes I add it ! But I announce in the main features only when I already developed 😎
loop is one feature I implemented last year for a commercial customer and definitely inn putting inside 💪

Here are some features I would like to see later on in the future, controls that turn on off and move as you did when you first did the flight, pushback tug catering truck gate and baggage showing at the right time, also Apu and engine fire ups, lights that turn on at the time you turned before, a converter to save the replay and watch in videos, and live traffic.

• FabioMerlo changed the title to [UPDATE] [v4.5 - Microsoft Flight Simulator] FlightControlReplay v4.5 for Microsoft Flight Simulator MARCH 21 UPDATE is HERE!

FlightControlReplay v4.5 MARCH 21 UPDATE is here! Buy it or go into your Simmarket account -> FCR order -> download last installer

Please Uninstall previous version and install this new version.

Changelog:

- Performance fixes on Proprietary Algortihm for Smooth experience

- "Continue from here" feature (MSFS only): Load a FCR recorded flight, select any point of your choice on the timeline Yellow Slider and click STOP. Now you can start live your flight from this point.

- Bank angle improvments for acrobatic replay

- AlwaysOnTop option (MSFS only)

- "Continous Loop" on Playing option

- Keyboard assignment bugfix

- Speech Recognition bugfix

- New Option Dialog

- Bug Fixes

If you want here there is the First Episode of FlightControlReplay tutorial:

PLEASE READ THIS MSFS LIMITATIONS:

- Please run only FlightControlReplay.exe in FlightcontrolreplayMSFS folder !

- If you use FCR options "Load Replay Without load initial flight situation" you CAN LEAVE AI REAL TIME 
  and AI TRAFFIC 
  if you uncheck this option you must put AI OFFLINE and G.A and airline sliders to 0 until ASOBO dont fix 
  this behaviour i hope in next simupdate (he told me) BUT FOR THIS YOU HAVE WORKAROUND => Check - 

- "Load Replay without load initial flight situation" flag In that case you are able LOAD YOUR FLIGHT RECORDED ALSO WITH REAL TIME AI or G.A and AIRLINE SLIDER SET TO MAX!

- Be sure load a FreeFlight in MSFS before Play or Load a flight recorded via FCR

- Be sure press ReadyToFly button in MSF before play a fcr recorded flight 
  Shortcut with one key at a time, combination of 2 keys in the same time is not supported

- Zoom in / out from FlightControlReplay UI not available

- Disable plane crash detection in MSFS

STAY TUNED IN MARCH FOR OTHER NEWS about NEXT UPDATE with new fantastic features i cannot share now!

Fabio... I must be doing something wrong! I have worse judder now and "Stay on top" option doesnt work for me... As soon as I click back onto my sim FCR vanishes and I have to use the task bar to bring it back? One plus is no CTDs so far after one hour using it... Also can you tell me how you seem to drag it from nowhere to have it back on your desktop in your latest video? Thanks..

• Like 1