The simFlight Network Forums

[UPDATE] [v4.5 - Microsoft Flight Simulator] FlightControlReplay v4.5 for Microsoft Flight Simulator JUNE UPDATE 21 DISCUSSION

Hi Fabio,

I'm having a problem with this aircraft sinking into the runway.  It happens at all airports I've tried, at least 5 of them.

When landing the plane "live", it looks normal and all is fine.  It is only on playback that the plane sinks in.  I'll attach a screenshot; please excuse the quality, it is horrible due to the HDR settings.  In game, it looks normal.  This was taken shortly after landing on rollout.  I haven't setup the Codec yet or I would attach a video.

t1905812262_Screenshot(4).thumb.png.3d2d96aedacd888ac3673ea95195d9d2.png

On 3/7/2021 at 6:49 PM, Toneking77 said:

Fabio,

Would you consider adding the Angle Of Attack indicator in the cockpit as a recorded "instrument"?  I'm referring to the "green donut" with arrows above and below.  Specifically thinking about the Working Title CJ4.  It's a very important indicator and would be awesome to monitor AOA while analyzing landings.

Thank you in advance for considering this request.

Hi!!

Yes i ll take care of this request ! If MSFS permits i ll add this 😉

On 3/7/2021 at 8:01 PM, Toneking77 said:

Hi Fabio,

I'm having a problem with this aircraft sinking into the runway.  It happens at all airports I've tried, at least 5 of them.

When landing the plane "live", it looks normal and all is fine.  It is only on playback that the plane sinks in.  I'll attach a screenshot; please excuse the quality, it is horrible due to the HDR settings.  In game, it looks normal.  This was taken shortly after landing on rollout.  I haven't setup the Codec yet or I would attach a video.

I ll test this behaviour and i ll let you know 😉

16 hours ago, Capden said:

Fabio...  is there any way of preventing the drone camera from turning upside down as it follows the path of the plane down the runway?    ( watching the aircraft coming in to land from the runway)

Hi! Uhm i dont undesrtand well your request .. do you can explain me well? Also via PVT message if you want!

1 hour ago, brummy said:

Hi Fabio, when is your next update planned for release, I'm looking forward to plane spotting

Hi ! 

Next Update will come as APRIL UPDATE (but maybe soon 😉 )

You can do spotting using drone camera alreayd with this build ! 😛

7 hours ago, FAAVIATION06 said:

Mine is still way laggy and always jitters and is never smooth

Give me your settings and I ll give you advices ! As you can see from YouTube and other customers replay are very smooth . Send me an email and  Let me know how many FPS you achieve in medium in msfs and your .fcr file . First of all I advice you set from automatic to FPS fixed (in fcr option) in your case . And put your medium FPS of msfs in fcr options .

On 3/10/2021 at 11:07 AM, FabioMerlo said:

Hi ! 

Next Update will come as APRIL UPDATE (but maybe soon 😉 )

You can do spotting using drone camera alreayd with this build ! 😛

Thanks Fabio, I do spotting using the drone lock feature on the showcase camera but my view ends up upside down when looking at my aircraft landing or taking off, its the limitation of the drone camera I suppose.

On 3/10/2021 at 7:11 PM, thenicholashenry said:

Hi Fabio, I see everyone posting about a new update. Did it come out or is it the same 4.5.2102.26???

Hi!!! 

now there is March update  version 4.5.2102.26! As soon as possible I ll post April update change log . This will have interesting features added 😎

fabio

On 3/7/2021 at 2:01 PM, Toneking77 said:

Hi Fabio,

Hi Fabio, hope all is well!

Just following up.  Were you able to look into this for me?

Thank you.