The simFlight Network Forums

[UPDATE] [v4.5 - Microsoft Flight Simulator] FlightControlReplay v4.5 for Microsoft Flight Simulator JUNE UPDATE 21 DISCUSSION

I am a happy customer with FlightControlReplay.

Since the March update I am having problems with the recorded file. Seems nothing is recording but the GUI says it´s recording and when I press stop recording it stops! and to go to load to view recording but no file to view

Before the March update when I pressed " Record " I got a window to put a name on the file.  now it is not asking.

Maybe I am just missing something since the update,

Hope you can help with my situation.

hey Fabio , just wanna thax you . I still cannot use rendering option .when i press it the plan stuck in one point . so the only way to make a formation flight is without rendring for now .

check out my last video and thx again .

Saudi Arabian Airlines | #MSFS2020 | لعشاق السفر #الخطوط #الجوية #العربية #السعودية | #Airbus #A320

cant wait for the next update .

On 3/26/2021 at 7:32 AM, Dr.Kill said:

hey Fabio , just wanna thax you . I still cannot use rendering option .when i press it the plan stuck in one point . so the only way to make a formation flight is without rendring for now .

check out my last video and thx again .

Saudi Arabian Airlines | #MSFS2020 | لعشاق السفر #الخطوط #الجوية #العربية #السعودية | #Airbus #A320

cant wait for the next update .

Hey !! Thank you so much for your wonderful video !!!  With playasai video rendering should works well !!!! You need load PlayAsAI , press video rendering button and click play ....  for video is very stunning !!! I m proud that you made it with Flightcontrolreplay!!

On 3/19/2021 at 5:20 AM, FabioMerlo said:

Hi!!! 

i m working on it ! Did you used the same plane of recorded flight right ?

Thank you for looking into it.

Yes, same plane.  No changes at all between record and playback.  Playback was immediately after the landing was recorded.  

It sounds similar to the issue posted saying hard landings don't show as hard landings on replay.

On 3/7/2021 at 2:01 PM, Toneking77 said:

Hi Fabio,

I'm having a problem with this aircraft sinking into the runway.  It happens at all airports I've tried, at least 5 of them.

When landing the plane "live", it looks normal and all is fine.  It is only on playback that the plane sinks in.  I'll attach a screenshot; please excuse the quality, it is horrible due to the HDR settings.  In game, it looks normal.  This was taken shortly after landing on rollout.  I haven't setup the Codec yet or I would attach a video.

t1905812262_Screenshot(4).thumb.png.3d2d96aedacd888ac3673ea95195d9d2.png

Just a follow-up to see if you've made progress.  NOTE: I have also seen where the wheels are floating a few feet above the runway instead of ON the runway.    

Hi !!!

Today is the day of announcement! 

FlightControlReplay v4.5 April Update will contains :

- VR SUPPORT : Now FlightControlReplay can be used also in all VR Environments via key mapping AND for Windows Mixed Reality Headset you can also run  FlightControlReplay directly into the cockpit and you are able see FCR UI for a complete use!

- Automatic Change Camera using Keyboard Shortcut(MSFS and P3D)  : Call and
activate any custom cockpit camera, smartcam or other default MSFS
camera by choosing a  keyboard shortcut in Camera Change dialog! Setup the keyboard
shortcut, that you configured in "MSFS Controls section", inside the CameraChange Dialog  and this will be be triggered at the choosed frame . When Replay reaches this frame,FCR triggers the keyboard shortcut and activates the Camera Change that
you set.

- Continous Loop also for P3D

- FCR Option Dialog harmonization

- Various bugfix ( Runway Sink, No stutter  etc) 

fabiomerlo_fcr4.5_90x130mm_ad_april_update.jpg

• Like 1

• FabioMerlo changed the title to [UPDATE] [v4.5 - Microsoft Flight Simulator] FlightControlReplay v4.5 for Microsoft Flight Simulator MARCH 21 UPDATE DISCUSSION and APRIL 21 ANNOUNCEMENT UPDATE

The release will be soon ! I ll post the date when my BetaTesters finished test the build !

BTW I want add an information about MSFS and P3D . These platforms for my developments will go at the same level . When i have a feature to release, i release for both platform. I love MSFS but i love also P3D !!!:-P

Fabio

Hi!

I m proud announce that *FlightControlReplay v4.5 APRILUPDATE build will go out Saturday 24 April!*

In the meantime you can see all features added:

FlightControlReplay v4.5 April Update will contains :

VR SUPPORT : Now FlightControlReplay can be used also in all VR Environments via key mapping AND for Windows Mixed Reality Headset you can also run FlightControlReplay directly into the cockpit and you are able see FCR UI for a complete use!

Automatic Change Camera using Keyboard Shortcut configuration : Call and activate any custom cockpit camera, smartcam or other default MSFS camera by choosing a keyboard shortcut in Camera Change dialog ! Setup the keyboard shortcut, that you configured in “MSFS Controls section”, inside the CameraChange Dialog and this will be be triggered at the choosed frame . When Replay reaches this frame,
FCR triggers the keyboard shortcut and automatic activates the Camera Change that
you set.

and also:

- FCR Option Dialog harmonization in P3D and MSFS

- Various bugfix ( Runway Sink, No stutter etc)

fabiomerlo_fcr4.5_90x130mm_ad_april_update.jpg

and also see this wonderful video

• FabioMerlo changed the title to [UPDATE] [v4.5 - Microsoft Flight Simulator] FlightControlReplay v4.5 for Microsoft Flight Simulator APRIL 21 UPDATE DISCUSSION

FlightControlReplay v4.5 APRIL 21 UPDATE is here! Buy it or go into your Simmarket account → FCR order → download last installer

Please Uninstall previous version and install this new version.

Changelog:

- VR SUPPORT : Now FlightControlReplay can be used also in all VR Environments via key mapping AND for Windows Mixed Reality Headset you can also run  FlightControlReplay directly into the cockpit and you are able see FCR UI for a complete use!

- Automatic Change Camera using Keyboard Shortcut  : Call and
activate any custom cockpit camera, smartcam or other default MSFS
camera by choosing a  keyboard shortcut in Camera Change dialog! Setup the keyboard
shortcut, that you configured in "MSFS Controls section", inside the CameraChange Dialog  and this will be be triggered at the choosed frame . When Replay reaches this frame,FCR triggers the keyboard shortcut and activates the Camera Change that
you set.

- FCR Option Dialog harmonization

- Various bugfix ( Runway Sink, No stutter  etc) 

If you want here there are FlightControlReplay tutorials here:

I received a message from simMarket about an update to FlightSimReplay that I purchased recently...The update file is:

FM-FlightControlReplayv4.5.2104.16April21Update.exe

When I went to download the update I received an immediate warning from my PC saying that that .exe has a dangerous virus attached to it: Trojan:Win32/Spursint.Q!cl and says this program is dangerous and executes commands from an attacker.  Please advise!