The simFlight Network Forums

[UPDATE] [v4.5 - Microsoft Flight Simulator] FlightControlReplay v4.5 for Microsoft Flight Simulator JUNE UPDATE 21 DISCUSSION

On 5/25/2021 at 5:22 PM, WrathofKon said:

When new versions are released, how are updates pushed to users? I want to buy it, but the updates are the one thing holding me back.

Just redownload the full installer from your simMarket customer account where the last version build is always at your disposal 24/24 7/7. 

Hello,

I'm committed to the development of new features for FlightControlReplay, to bring new experiences and more fun with your replay videos.

Back in 2020, the registered owners received the support of Microsoft Flight Simulator, added for FREE.

More recently, i've delivered several FREE updates to include Virtual Reality, Speech Recognition for Voice Control, and I've also monitored MSFS development to enhance the stability, smoothness and integration where fixes were needed.

Do not worry that my guideline remains the same for you : fixes and MORE features for FREE to my local customers when you purchase FlightControlReplay. Continuous evolution and further ideas will be integrated, so stay tuned !

Today I start  little snippets on what you ll see in FLIGHTCONTROLREPLAY JUNE 21 UPDATE:

- Enhancements on PLAYASAI feature
Start June Update you ll be able to FLY A PLAYASAI FORMATION FLIGHT with 5 PLANES in one FCR instance ! with this feature you can use infinite playasai instance that pilots 5 planes per instance . This results in running at the same time 5 PLAYASAI  infiniteFCR instance !

Using one of your Recorded Flight Track, choosing offset values for place these in the SKY!

Stay tuned for other tips in the next days/weeks 

Watch this fantastic video 😛

• Like 1

Fellow Simpilots, and Replay Artists,

Let's review one of the best popular and exclusive feature of FlightControlReplay : PlayAsAI.

Yes, you can replay your flight and simulate formation flying !

Apply your flight path to AI aircraft beside yours, setup the offset and angle from your position in just seconds, very easy to understand user interface.

The standard options of replay remain available in this mode : change simulation rate, choose exactly when the AI traffic can start the flight. 

Currently, 3 AI aircraft for each FlightControlReplay instance are visible, so you can multiplicate the AI companions with more software intances simultaneously.

With the next update in June, each FCR instance will be able to manage up to 5 AI aircraft, and it's infinite with more FCR instances.

Now some relaxing and fresh videos that take advantage of FlightControlReplay unique power features :

FlyKenku Youtuber
A320 Neo Takeoff in thunderstorm at Bangkok 4K

https://youtu.be/v1M85TSctZE

Blu Games Youtuber
Axonos Perth YPPH for MSFS review 

https://youtu.be/_G5oUXKd8Pg

Low profile flight in the Star Wars Canyon with the F-15 of Just Flight in MSFS :

https://youtu.be/8qH2PXw0L7Y

On 5/9/2021 at 3:34 PM, FabioMerlo said:

Hi !!!

For audio lagging i never experienced this issue , but I ll analyse this and inll come back to you as soon as I have repro it .

for the reverse thrust, I m working on it for have better enhancements in next update 😎

Hi Fabio,

I actually wanted to share my file but seems like it was too large to attached here. Let me know if there is another way to sent you my recording on the animation not being in sync (audio lagging behind the animation during touch down).

I tried to analyse the recording from external view in several recordings. I observed in replay, the spoilers were deployed 1-2 seconds too early before the landing gear even touches the runway, which doesn't seems correct, while the touchdown sound (sounded like the trashing of cans during touchdown) of the airliners in MSFS - I tried on both A320 & B787, occurred  only when the main landing gears fully touches the runway, resulting in the lagging of the audio vs the animation (spoilers deployed/ wing flexes during touchdown when viewing from the "Cabin Wing View".

Please help investigate why the spoilers animation would have deployed 1-2 seconds before main landing gears touches the ground when replaying the recording? Feel like watching a movie where the audio is not in sync with the video, or worse, watching a concert where the singer does a poor job at lip sync? Thank you.

Hi,

As detailed recently, PlayAsAI is the exclusive feature of FlightControlReplay that you need to simulate Formation Flying. And manage as many AI ghosts as you want !

Now you can exactly check how it is made step by step in the video tutorial below produced by CinematicMSFS. 
1. Record your flight tracks
2. Load them in FCR as Replay, and PlayAsAI option menu according to your story
3. Enjoy the show !

The final result is a sample of the many possibilities offered by such feature.

No limit to your imagination, your creativity will find here the tool that fits your needs.

Join the FlightControlReplay community also on Youtube where the creators entertain the flight simulation fans :

FlyKenku : Boeing 777 landing into Kuwait in 4K

Cinematic MSFS : B777 Like never seen before 4K

Comeflywithme Simulation : A32NX Landing at Faro 4K

Hello,

Among the exclusive feature of FlightControlReplay, you have VR Support

New addition to the power software since April Update, it can be used in all VR environments via key mapping AND for Windows Mixed Reality Headset.

You can also run FlightControlReplay directly into the cockpit and you can see FCR User Interface for full use!

This means that you have a floating window inside the virtual cockpit with your instance of Flightcontrolreplay that you can use with

* a classic mouse or
* a keyboard shortcut or
* Flightcontrolreplay Voice Recognition Engine !

Hi,

FlightControlReplay is more than just a basic "Recorder" or even "Replay" tool. You can also need FlightControlReplay in the following situations:
- restore your flight in the last known position in case of crash to desktop, thanks to the Re-Live InstantReplay option.
- continue a Live Flight from a Replay Point of a previously recorded flight
- analyze your flight skills, control errors or profile accuracy with Google Earth export of your flight path
- simulate Formation Flying
- take advantage of our Microsoft Surface Dial Integration : useful to navigate your Timeline and control Start / Stop / Play / Record functions 
and more..

And of course, FlightControlReplay is the most powerful and professional tool to produce and share your flight videos with multi-angle points of views, Change Camera, Smooth and direct render, custom aircraft status support, and you get results like these ones :

Comeflywithme Simulations : A32NX Newcastle Approach 4K

A32NX Ibiza Approach 4K

Hello to the Community!

Whether you are new to record video clips of your flight simming sessions, or already an hardcore user, even a professional developer and video producer, FlightControlReplay is shaped to fit your needs at different level of expectation.

The user interface is compact and easy to handle, find more advanced options in the menu, and common features are just one click away.

In all cases, the English manual in PDF (including clickable summury and quick bookmarks) covers every aspect of the tool. It gives advices and specific instructions where needed, to help you retrieve the best from FlightControlReplay.

When you feel proud of the result, don't hesitate to share on the videos platform and join the Flightsim Community.

With some practice, you may achieve that :

FlyKenku : A320NEO Landing into Santo Domingo 4K

GE-90 AVIATION : A32NX Barcelona to Prague 4K

Hey whazzup Fabio .. hope you doing good , just wanna thank you for your continues updates  . I cant wait for the next update (June 21) .

one Idea to keep in mind if its possible in the near future , I wish If I can replay 2 different planes in the same map. I hope you got the idea .for exp. If i wanna make a video about flying the 747 (Airforce one) Plus 2 Jets follow it . Or make a video about an collusion accident with different 2 aircrafts  .

on the mean time  check out what's the FCR can do is amazing .

Thank you Again 

• FabioMerlo changed the title to [UPDATE] [v4.5 - Microsoft Flight Simulator] FlightControlReplay v4.5 for Microsoft Flight Simulator APRIL 26 UPDATE DISCUSSION

Hello Replayers !

I'm coming with Hot news series today :

1. Release date for the New and Free June Update for FlightControlReplay : it will be available on Saturday June 26th.

2. Your power tool will benefit of the following enhancements :

- RealTime modification of a Recorded Flight (user can decide to adjust Altitude and Landing gear status of a recorded flight during his replay in realtime !)
- When User runs FlightControlReplay in PlayAsAI mode, he can also switch view into any created AI plane ! And if he wants, he can take control of one selected AI Plane And last but not least, he can also come back to the initial User plane. (MSFS only for now)
- Introduction of PlayASAI support for up to 5 planes in each FCR instance (remember that with more instances of FCR, you can create infinite traffic)
- New Enhancements on Algorithm for PlayAsAI for both P3D and MSFS
- Smooth Movements for plane flight surfaces
- Fixed bugs

3. PC Pilot Magazine Classic Award for FlightControlReplay , high score 90 ! The double page review of our tool is in their new issue 134 July / August 2021, available here : https://www.key.aero/pcpilot/latest-issue

Now, it's time for some FlightControlReplay featuring videos.

Comeflywithme Simulations : Flying into the French Riviera at Nice Côte d'Azur in A32NX - 4K

Blu Games : B777 Take-off from Dubai with GE90 Sounds 4K

PC Pilot Award Classic 150x150.jpg

PC Pilot July August 2021 Issue 134.jpg

Hello,

The planned update is going through the final stages of preparation for its public release.

Now is the time to recall the exhaustive content available to any registered user of FlightControlReplay.

An automatic installer will prepare the files necessary for the utility to operate.
3 EXE files will be at your disposal, each one has its respective properties.

• FlightControlReplay.exe works equally well with all MSFS, P3D and FSX compatible simulators
  • FlightControlReplayP3DX.exe exclusively designed for P3D, with specific optimizations, to improve performance, optimize Replay by fixing jitter imperfections.
  • FlightControlReplayMSFS.exe for exclusive use with the new generation simulator from Microsoft

A PDF manual of about 20 pages in English, organized and clear, with clickable summury and tabs, that details all the menu, features, settings and options, but also provides advices and step-by-step instructions for certain operations.

Finally, find our YouTube videos in public access as the Official Trailer, Tutorials, and Demonstration which are listed on our product page of the simMarket store.

This week, we are highlighting the YouTuber Comeflywithme Simulations with 2 stunningly realistic flights, of course made possible by using FlightControlRplay.

Flying Into Leeds Bradford - A32NX 4K

Beautiful Sunset at Palma - A32NX 4K

Hello !

June is a wonderful month for FlightControlReplay and for all customers ! PC PILOT AWARD , PCPILOT Review and first of all new FlightControlReplay JUNE UPDATE (MSFS\P3D|FSX) release !**

This is only a first post but in the next hours will follow specification of new introduction in **FlightControlReplay JUNE UPDATE** .

This update bring a lot of new features as mentioned earlier and NOW IS ONLINE VIA SIMMARKET ! Every CUSTOMERS will be notified via email !

FlightControlReplay growing ... with new features , bugfix and will grow also in future . This is my little baby and i want grow up with new fetures .... with a lot of surprise furing this 2021:

- FREE Updates with a lot of "New Things" 😛
- FREE TUTORIALS (pdf tutorial available via simmarket page and included in the installer)
- And a surprise that will come by the end of this year (or maybe sooner) . I want only let you know this surprise is linked to the new **WINDOWS 11** ! 😛

Thanks for all support ! You are the linfa that allow me to try to do the best for this FlightControlReplay and also for future addon i have in mind ! In the next hours you ll have more post that will explain all new features !

Tomorrow will be online also  the TRAILER of FlightControlReplay JUNE UPDATE !

• FabioMerlo changed the title to [UPDATE] [v4.5 - Microsoft Flight Simulator] FlightControlReplay v4.5 for Microsoft Flight Simulator JUNE UPDATE 21 DISCUSSION

Hi,

Find below the full changelog details of the June Update for FlightControlReplay : 

* NEW FEATURE ADDED Realtime FlightRecorded modification: Apply an Altitude Offset to your aircraft during Replay.

* FEATURE ENHANCEMENT PlayASAI now supports up to 5 planes in each FCR instance. Remember that with more instances of FCR, you can create infinite traffic.

* NEW FEATURE ADDED Aircraft Gear status : Force the gear status Up, Down, or let it automatic during Replay, and apply live !

* NEW FEATURE ADDED Aircraft Control Toggle : Switch view and take control of one selected AI plane (PlayAsAI mode), or take control of your own aircraft during a Replay. You can toggle it off in order to give back controls to FlightControlReplay that returns in line with the values of the recorded flight.
* New Enhancements on Algorithm for PlayAsAI for both P3D and MSFS
* Smooth Movements for plane flight surfaces
* Fixed bugs

Another set of NEW features have been added, and we seriously enhanced PlayAsAI mode with 5 ghosts aircraft support at once in each FCR instance. Unlimited traffic is even possible with more FCR instances.

It’s now possible to switch view to an AI airplane (PlayAsAI mode), and even take control of it.

During a Replay, you can now modify live the aircraft gear status, and also retake control of it in flight at anytime.

Please uninstall your current version, download the updated setup from your customer account, and install this new version.

The update is FREE for all registered users.

More updates and new ideas will come later, for FREE.

FCR_JuneUpdate_1200x675.jpg

• Like 1

hi, just downloadet 4.5.2106.22June from simmarket

Defender block this with trojan Spursint.fld. 
defender let me not get this file to good software. it blocket, i can not 
get free this file from the quarantaine.
PLEASE quick to test the file from simmarket.

Simmakrket send an standard-Mail, that this is a falst positive,
i knew hot to get false positives to free in defender. but this exe. i cant get free.

clear it out please with microsoft. my system win10 Pro,

thanks thomas

Hi !

Simmarket always check files and installer as soon as developer upload it .

This is a false positive. Please follow these steps to allow download

- CHOOSE KEEP

And please update WINDOWS DEFENDER and yout Antivirus (if you have) at last update thanks

Hi !

I hope you have enjoyed and tested some of our new features and improvements installed in FlightControlReplay since the new June Update release last weekend.

I cannot reveal the next ideas for the future yet but be sure that great plans are in the making already.

Oh yes, there is something public already that I can confirm to everybody, I'll do my best to enhance the sound sync between your aircraft actions and the respective audio effects during Replay.

Join the video makers and show us your Replay too!

Last public videos produced with FlightControlReplay :

Pyro Simulation - Tribute Trailer / PMDG DC6 / Spitfire / Flybywire A32nx / Blackbox Islander

Comeflywithme Simulations 
Bad Weather In Milan | Flight Simulator 2020 | A32NX | 4K

Good Morning Dublin! | Flight Simulator 2020 | A32NX | 4K

1 hour ago, FabioMerlo said:

Hi !

I hope you have enjoyed and tested some of our new features and improvements installed in FlightControlReplay since the new June Update release last weekend.

I cannot reveal the next ideas for the future yet but be sure that great plans are in the making already.

Oh yes, there is something public already that I can confirm to everybody, I'll do my best to enhance the sound sync between your aircraft actions and the respective audio effects during Replay.

Join the video makers and show us your Replay too!

Last public videos produced with FlightControlReplay :

Pyro Simulation - Tribute Trailer / PMDG DC6 / Spitfire / Flybywire A32nx / Blackbox Islander

Comeflywithme Simulations 
Bad Weather In Milan | Flight Simulator 2020 | A32NX | 4K

Good Morning Dublin! | Flight Simulator 2020 | A32NX | 4K

Great and thank you for focusing on the sound and plane actions sync issue during replay this time. Cant wait for this to be fixed or improved significantly ASAP. And please not let us wait too long till the next update to fix this pls...especially given that Asobo's ingame replay function is scheduled to be released this year (within next 5-6months). I hope the primary replay function such as accuracy of sound/ aircraft animations during replay in FCR will be enhanced greatly before Asobo released their.

• Like 1

Hi Thank you so much for your words !!!! 😄

Remember that ASOBO for maybe will release (if and when ) a replay mode not before end of this year  but my FlightControlReplay is full of fantastic features that ASOBO will dont have for sure ;-).

FlightControlReplay will become a real tool for Creators .... not only a simple replay tool ...

FlightControlReplay support also Prepar3d and also if PRepar3d has a replay mode inside .... also developer from Lockheed Martin use my FCR 😄

Fabio