The simFlight Network Forums

[UPDATE] [v4.5 - Microsoft Flight Simulator] FlightControlReplay v4.5 for Microsoft Flight Simulator JUNE UPDATE 21 DISCUSSION

Hello fellow flight simmers,

To make the tool as complete as I would like to use it for myself, it's interesting to bring to the front some of the secondary features also available in FlightControlReplay beside the main ones.

For example, when you save a flight, it's possible to record your voice on top during the flight.

Various aircraft add-ons among the most popular have received custom and enhanced support :
 - PMDG 737 / 777 / 747
 - Majestic Q400
 - QualityWings 787 Ultimate Collection

This means that these aircraft have a closer analysis of their settings to ensure smooth Recording and Replay, and accurate event reproduction.

Thanks to bear with me and follow FlightControlReplay news to get the future development info here.

BluGames
Nuremberg Germany to Budapest | EDDN-LHBP | FBW A32NX | MSFS (VATSIM) | HD 1080p

Drawyah
[MSFS] New York JFK to London Heathrow - Concorde British Airways | HD 1440p

Drawyah
[MSFS] Dublin to Paris - Airbus A320 Aer Lingus | HD 1440p

e92m3s65b40agogo
P3D v5.3 Nostalgic Hong Kong Kai Tak Airport (older Hong Kong international airport) curve IGS RWY13 Dangerous Approach | HD 1080p

Hi Fabio, when I updated my FCR - it says cannot connect to simconnect and says it may have not been downloaded correctly however I never had this problem the first time I bought and downloaded it. I have downloaded all the 3 links also. I use MSFS 2020.

Hi everybody

With the same idea of maximizing other software and aircraft add-ons support, I enlarged the hardware further than "just" Virtual Reality headsets.

Other hardware devices are also supported by FlightControlReplay, to bring this kind of realistic interaction with advanced units, or to bring some detailed refinement made to ease the use by the virtual pilot.

Microsoft Surface Dial Integration in P3D Enhanced + MSFS (FSX not supported)
Use Surface Dial to navigate your Timeline and Start / Stop / Play / Record available in P3DX Enhanced and MSFS versions (not with FSX) 

FlightIllusion GSA-42 integration compass hardware module support added
GSA-42 compass module now displays your Heading 

DOFREALITY Motion platform support added
It can simulate your path frame by frame. If you use the slider to move the TimeLine, the platform moves accordingly. 

Last week, the Youtube videos featuring FlightControlReplay include the following

AviationLads
RDPresets - RDShade | Prepar3D v5.x [Official Trailer] | 4K

Drawyah
[MSFS] Denver to Kansas City - Airbus A320 United Airlines|Drawyah | HD 1440p

Drawyah
[MSFS] Cancún to Havana - Airbus A320 VivaAerobús | HD 1440p

21 hours ago, Patjam said:

Hi Fabio, when I updated my FCR - it says cannot connect to simconnect and says it may have not been downloaded correctly however I never had this problem the first time I bought and downloaded it. I have downloaded all the 3 links also. I use MSFS 2020.

Hi ! This happens when you run the wrong version of FCR . You need run FCR version for MSFS that you find in FlightControlReplayMSFS folder

22 hours ago, FabioMerlo said:

Hi ! This happens when you run the wrong version of FCR . You need run FCR version for MSFS that you find in FlightControlReplayMSFS folder

I did open it from that location and it 'worked' for a while and when I opened it on the next session it started with the same simconnect failed message that it can't connect or isn't installed properly.

Hello,

Do not miss the current discount at simMarket available on FlightControlReplay : 20% OFF until April 28th.

https://secure.simmarket.com/fabio-merlo-flightcontrolreplay-professional-edition-fsx-p3d.phtml

Free your creativity with FlightControlReplay, for example, record video of flying formation. Recreate fantastic lineup of a national aerobatic team, or an aeroclub meeting with several aircraft flying at once.

How ? Easy, with our exclusive and custom feature PlayAsAI. With a single instance of FlightControlReplay, you can replay up to 5 aircraft ghosts following your recorded flight path, with their respective distance, position, offset. And you can even multiplicate this number by running more instances of FlightControlReplay.
Hint : running more instances of FlightControlReplay is also the trick to generate a delay between aircraft following the same path, or to make them fly a slightly different path and see the aircraft flying close with different figures.

Free your mind and create an impressive air show ! PlayAsAI lets you follow, replay, and record in video these AI ghosts.

Watch the detailed video introducing PlayAsAI features :

Here are the last week videos made with FlightControlReplay :

9ER Yankee Flight
MSFS2020 Camera/Views Tutorial [Ground/Plane Spotter View] | HD 1080p

AviationLads
FlightBeam Studios - Wellington Airport | Microsoft Flight Simulator [Official Trailer] | 4K

AviationLads
Aerosoft - Brussels Airport | Microsoft Flight Simulator [Official Trailer] | 4K

FabioMerlo_-20.jpg

On 4/23/2022 at 3:24 AM, Otto said:

Does anyone have a step by step on how to configure it for VR (HP Reverb G2)

Hi !

If you click on Wmr button (onto mixed reality headsets ) and click ClassicApps you can select Flightcontrolreplay msfs version icon for launch it .

In Microsoft Mixed Reality headset , FlightControlReplay works well !

Hello everybody,

We recently discussed here about VR interaction and support with FlightControlReplay. I will quickly provide here an FAQ with more regular user questions :

- Helicopters ? Yes, you can record and replay any flight situation with helicopters of course.

- Can I modify the time rate of the simulation during Play Mode ? Yes, the main user interface has buttons 2x, 8x, Slow, Fast, to modify this on the fly so you can edit more complex videos.

- What are the other ways to control FCR if the window is hidden by my full screen simulator display ? You can use an X-Box controller, keyboard shortcuts, or even voice control.

- If my aircraft is recorded, what about visual effects on it ? In Prepar3D and FSX, FlightControlReplay ensures compatibility with Parallel42 "Immersion" VisualFX series. In MSFS, the dynamic visual effects by default of smoke and water are reproduced as well.

- Do you have tutorials ? Absolutely.
Official FCR Tutorial : https://youtu.be/Mg59oV6AZb4
For PlayAsAI with FCR : https://youtu.be/ASN9FgwfKUE
Create Ground/Plane Spotter View in MSFS : https://youtu.be/Es1XAgU0gnk

- Why is this not freeware
1. My tool is a modular and custom tool that took me years of development, refinement.
2. It's full loaded of features with advanced technology to support payware aircraft, VR and visual effects. There is not just 1 action made possible.
3. A low price has been deliberately set, with new simulators support added for FREE (P3D4, P3D5, MSFS) and multiple Free Updates with numerous and big features added

Now, it's time for the show featuring FlightControlReplay :

AviationLads
FlyTampa - Boston Airport | Microsoft Flight Simulator [Official Trailer] | 4K

AviationLads
FlightBeam Studios - Wellington Airport | Microsoft Flight Simulator [Official Trailer] | 4K

BluGames
Boston Logan International | FBW A32NX | MSFS (VATSIM)|HD 1080p

Drawyah
[MSFS] Amsterdam to Gatwick to Jersey - Airbus A320 easyJet|HD 1440p

Hello,

I selected another bunch of tiny features included in my tool but that bring important relief when you discover that FlightControlReplay supports the following options :

- Apply an Altitude Offset to your aircraft during Replay, and it's real time effective. If you missed the final approach, you don't want to appear too high high during the replay, or neither to let the feeling that your wheels could touch the airport hence ! Just modify that altitude, apply an offset in a second.

- Aircraft Gear status : just like the previous offset, you can also ask FlightControlReplay to force the gear status Up, Down, or let it automatic during Replay, and apply the modification live !

- Take / Leave Aircraft Control Toggle : Take control of one selected AI plane (PlayAsAI mode), or take control of your own aircraft during a Replay. You can toggle it off in order to give back controls to FlightControlReplay that returns in line with the values of the recorded flight.

- Bank angle improvements for acrobatic replay. Playing Reno races add-on, or performing figures with your sporty aircraft ? No problem with FCR algorithm that will support your quick movements and render the accurate result in the replay or video.

The videos published this week and featuring FlightControlReplay are embedded below : 

AviationLads
SimBitWorld - A Pilot's Life, Chapter 2 | Microsoft Flight Simulator [Official Trailer] | 4K

Drawyah
[MSFS] Amsterdam to Gatwick to Jersey - Airbus A320 easyJet|HD 1440p

Blu Games
Boston to New York | KBOS-KLGA | MSFS (VATSIM) | HD 1080p

BviSimPilot
MSFS 2020 Amazing Sunrise Approach Into Montego Bay Jamaica | HD 1080p

Hello,

If you have suffered from crash-to-desktop (CTD) issues with your simulator, you will feel relived by some help provided by FlightControlReplay.

The tool can restore your plane in last known position in case of CTD : Re-Live Instant Replay must be activated for that.

Another workaround is to continue Live Flight starting from a Replay point (MSFS only) : Load a FCR recorded 
flight, select any point of your choice on the timeline Yellow Slider and click STOP 2 times. Now you 
can start live your Flight from this point. As you can note, it is made first for the case of Replay that you can resume at anytime, but it can be used also to restart a crashed flight thanks to the Replay feature.

I have a few more special tips for MSFS used in combination with FlightControlReplay :
- Disable plane crash detection in MSFS
- Use only FlightControlReplay.exe in FlightcontrolreplayMSFS folder
- Be sure to load a Free Flight in MSFS before you play or load a recorded flight via FCR
- Be sure to press ReadyToFly button in MSFS before you play a FCR recorded flight
- Shortcut with one key at a time in FCR Options Dialog, since combination of 2 keys at the sale time is not supported
- Note that Zoom in/out from FlightControlReplay user interface is not available for incompatibility reason.

The videos featuring FlightControlReplay of the last week :

AviationLads
MXI Design - Worcester Regional Airport | Microsoft Flight Simulator [Official Teaser] | 4K

AviationLads
MilViz - C310R | Microsoft Flight Simulator [Official Trailer] | 4K

Drawyah
[MSFS] Düsseldorf to London City - BAE 146-300 BA Cityflyer|Drawyah | 1440p HD

BluGames
The Maddog Hates Me! | MD-80 | KFLL-KLEX | MSFS (VATSIM) | 1080p HD 

Hello,

Today we practice Flight Formation, with FlightControlReplay thanks to its exclusive feature PlayAsAI ! How to simulate a realistic Flight Formation ? Let's take the example of 3 jets at takeoff.

You will have to record 3 distinctive flight tracks.

Launch FCR with a right click as Administrator.

Click on the Record button, name it Instance 1.fcr, and perform the first takeoff.

Repeat the last step with Instance 2.fcr and Instance 3.fcr to record and fly a takeoff each time.

Now that you have your 3 recorded tracks, we will Replay them at once, each in a different FCR window, or Instance.

Launch FlightControlReplay three times (right click as Administrator each time, remember that. So now, you must have 3 windows of FCR open on your screen.

In the first instance, click Load, and select Instance 1.fcr. This will be your main flight track Replay.

Now in the second FCR window, click PlayAsAI, and load Instance 2.fcr, Save and Close. Click on the Play button, and the second aircraft appears in the simulator.

Repeat the last step in the third and last FCR window. Load Instance 3.fcr as you did previously.

Click Play in each of the three windows so you can watch them flying in formation, and you can control each one with its respective Yellow time slider if necessary.

Watch the Demo on video :

More entertainment with FlightControlReplay videos published last week :
AviationLads
Aerosoft - Gran Canaria Airport | Microsoft Flight Simulator [Official Trailer] |4K

AviationLads
RDPresets - Rotterdam Airport v2 | Microsoft Flight Simulator [Official Trailer] |4K

BluGames
PMDG 737 Amazon Prime Air Diversion | KPIT-KSDF | MSFS | HD 1080p

HR Simulator
[MSFS-2020] Finnair A330 | Helsinki Vantaa – HEL to JFK - John F. Kennedy New York | HD 1440p

Hello,

For new users coming to our flightsim hobby, they quickly see the positive side of adding and using add-ons for payware aircraft, or scenery, since the crank up is easily noticeable in many cases.

But when it's about tools, they often wonder about FlightControlReplay
what does it make so special ?

When you start the entertainment with your Flight Replay, you want to share your perfect landings, your awesome airport, your dangerous approach, your realistic weather conditions, your scaring adventures, or messed up operations to laugh with friends.

FlightControlReplay will record 1-click MP4 video in HD of your smooth performance.
It will manage the change of camera.
It will produce frame-by-frame recordings with speed change effects.
It will even fix your altitude by an offset or your wrong gear configuration.
It will impress your viewers with Flight Formation simulation (PlayAsAI).
It will cycle between your aircraft and the AI traffic around you to view the flight activity in your surroundings.

There's a lot of fun ahead, and way more with your creativity.

Let's check what our streamers produced last week :

Blu Games
Fenix A320 LATAM Brasil | SBFL-SBGR-SBGL | MSFS (VATSIM) | HD 1080p

Drawyah
[MSFS] Birmingham to Geneva - Fenix Sim A320 easyJet|HD 1440p

HR Simulator
Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 - PMDG 737 Flight Edinburgh to Cork|HD 1440p

Hello everybody !

In the last weeks, MSFS community has seen such exciting aircraft and add-ons released that it's hard to remain cold-minded.

After several tests run by beta-testers, streamer friends and me, i can confirm now that the advanced airliners Fly The Maddog MD-82, PMDG 737, Fenix A320, and also the official Top Gun Maverick expansion are compatible with FlightControlReplay.

This ensures to all users of my tool a safe environment for Replay, and Video Recordings of your performance with your brand new toy. 
Note : Because these advanced airplanes use non standard variables, some particular features may not work properly during replay.

The last week YouTube videos selection

HR Simulator
PMDG 737 Southwest Airlines - McCarran Las Vegas to Chicago Midway | Flight Simulator 2020 | HD 1440p

Blu Games
Fenix A320 EasyJet | LEBL-LFMN | F1 2022 World Tour | MSFS (VATSIM) | HD 1080p

AviationLads
SoFly - STORMS | Microsoft Flight Simulator [Official Trailer] | 4K

Drawyah
[MSFS] Edinburgh to Frankfurt - Fenix Sim A320 Lufthansa|Drawyah | HD 1440p

FlightControlReplay v4.5 Professional supports MSFS including the official Free DLC Top Gun Maverick !

🎥 Create videos, instant replays, use your VR device, enjoy Change Camera feature during your Top Gun 
✔️ missions
✔️ challenges

FlightControlReplay is compatible : share your flight adventures or just watch again your latest performance !

* Instant Replay
* Record MP4 videos
* VR Devices Support
* Change Camera

It's also compatible with the latest MSFS airliner add-ons : 

* Fenix Simulations A320
* PMDG 737-700
* Fly The Maddog X MD-82
* Just Flight 146 Professional

Check the videos of last week featuring Top Gun DLC 

Sim UK
Flight Control Replay - MSFS 2020 Replay Cams - Top Gun Maverick Low Level Flight Cinematic | HD 1440p

CarbonPixel
MSFS 2020 | F18 Hornet Maverick Maneuver | 4K

Blu Games
Nellis Airforce Base | Star Wars Canyon Challenge | MSFS Multiplayer | HD 1080p

FlightControlReplay (FCR) is the most complete and professional tool to create Replays, Videos of your flights in MSFS, P3D5 – 1 and FSX.

After several tests, with multiple conditions, I can officially announce the compatibility of my tool with the recent and popular airliner add-ons for MSFS :

* Fenix Simulations A320
* PMDG 737NG
* Fly The Maddog MD-82
* Just Flight 146 Professional

Feel free to use simultaneously your brand new aircraft and keep memories of your flight adventures by pulling the most of FCR capabilities, which include the following features (not exhaustive):

* Instant replay
* Record MP4
* VR Devices support
* Change camera

FCR is compatible with the Official and Free DLC Top Gun Maverick, get a working Replay and Record tool for all your challenges performance! Create your video, watch from different angles, apply a different path to the camera movement. The only limit is your creativity!

The new **FSrealistic Pro by Rkapps** with many camera effects for more immersion, compatible with head-tracking devices is also compatible with FCR.

The following videos start first with the new Tutorial by SimUK to guide you in the combined use of FlightControlReplay along Top Gun DLC. 

SimUK
How to Use Flight Control Replay to RECORD in MSFS Top Gun DLC | HD 1440p

AviationLads
Aerosoft - Anchorage Airport | Microsoft Flight Simulator [Official Trailer] | 4K

CarbonPixel
MSFS 2020 | Chasing storms | 4K

image.png

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

When I started flight simming many years ago already, we were already proud to take and share a screenshot in a detailed airport scenery, with impressive weather conditions.

It has becore much easier and frequent to record a video and to show your flight experience in action. BUT, since FlightControlReplay is more than just a Replay that replces your aircraft along its path in the simulator, FlightControlReplay records also the weather conditions, the time of day.

When you load a Replay, you can load it, with, or without the flight situations data that include the weather. This is NOT just a replay tool. Flying through storms, heavy rain, violent thunder, strong wings, brutal windshear, beautiful sunset, enjoy the multiple MSFS possibilities and show us your skills, with FlightControlReplay !

Let's see what others shared last week :

Q8Pilot - video to be released in a few hours, with Giveaway !
FlightControlReplay v4.5 for Microsoft Flight Simulator | Review & Giveaway 

Drawyah
[MSFS] Edinburgh to London City - Just Flight BAe 146 British Airways|HD 1440p

Flyguy1903
INSANE Landing at Colosseum in 4K! MAX GRAPHICS | Rome, Italy | MSFS2020

Hello,

At the beginning of my development story in the flight simulator world, I was coding to make the tools that I missed for my own flight simming hobby. Later on, seeing that huge amount of add-ons and the active community, I thought that maybe others would be interested in using the helpers that I created.

If you are also a developer that would need to work, to integrate, to be compatible with FlightControlReplay, don't hesitate and let's get in touch.

If you are a content creator, and you have thought about a special feature, you need a review copy or functionality advice. Don't hesitate, I like the kind of job you do and already supports many of you as the best that I can.

If you are a customer, and you didn't find the answer to your question in the product manual, the tutorial videos, or in the forum search, I can provide direct support by e-mail or in this simFlight forum.

You can find my e-mail address in the product manual, 
or on my official website https://flightcontrolreplay.wordpress.com/
and on the dedicated product page at simMarket https://secure.simmarket.com/fabio-merlo-flightcontrolreplay-professional-edition-fsx-p3d.phtml
If you prefer a forum to get other users feedback as well, this is the right place.
http://forum.simflight.com/forum/132-fabio-merlo-products-support-forum/

What are the latest videos with neat Flight Control Replays in MSFS ?

TpeRStgo
Microsoft Flight Simulator Film | A NEW BEGINNING | HD 1080p

Drawyah
[MSFS] Leeds Bradford to Amsterdam Schiphol - PMDG 737-700 KLM|HD 1440p

VirtualAirlinePilot
MSFS | British Airways Landing on the island of Kos, Greece | Flying for BAvirtual | HD 1080p

Hi,

FlightControlReplay is capable of Voice Recognition (english-US) so you can record and play without leaving your flight controls, or without display the user interface over the flight simulator screen.

Here are below a reminder of the controls supported by the voice recognition technology when you are using FlightControlReplay
    • “Record” word to start Record 
    • “Stop” word to stop record 
    • “Stop Play” to stop Play Mode and reinitialize the Flight Recorded. 
    •  “Play” to play Flight Recorded and also to resume from a pause. 
    • “Pause” to pause Flight Recorded. 
    • “Forward” to go forward 
    • “Backward” to go backward. 

Handy, isn't it ? I find it even better than shortcuts of the keyboard, but of course, that's also an option for those who prefer to press a key. FCR supports a single key press, not a combination due to limitation with the simulator. The shortcuts can be set in the Options menu of FCR.

Now, it's time to enjoy the flight sim community content using FCR tool.

Dieter Unruh
MSFS2020, EGLL Approach in London | 4K

Wabash Flight Sim
Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 A320 Landing Cairo Egypt HECA | HD 1080p

Blu Games
Summer in Lanzarote | PMDG 737 | GCRR-GMMX | MSFS | HD 1080p

Hi !

Surprising and entertaining for virtual spotters : you can even follow a real aircraft in your simulator, during his complete evolution from the departure until its arrival. And you just need FlightControlReplay.

Go to Flightware, and when the flight has landed, check its details page. This is where you will be able to download a KML file including the flight path data. That's free.

Here are the detailed steps :

1. Go to [Flightaware.com](http://Flightaware.com/), select or look for a flight of your choice. It must have landed so you can download a KML file.
2. Go to the flight details page.
3. Click on the Flight Track Log link on the right side column.
4. And hit the Google Earth button at the top, and you have a prompt window to select the destination folder of the respective KML file for this flight.

Now import this KML file into FlightControlReplay and you can now replay and follow this flight, and you can take all the pictures that you need, from all angles, and even in high altitude.

What are the newest YouTube videos featuriung FlightControlReplay ?

max737Ifly
Flight Simulator 2022: ULTRA REALISM on RTX™ 3090 with $100 Graphics Mods! Flying to San Diego | 4K

MajorTom
TAP Air Portugal Airbus A330-900neo Full Flight Lisbon - Cancun | ULTRA 4K | A MSFS Experience | 4K

Drawyah
[MSFS] Stavanger to Oslo Gardermoen - Fenix Sim A320 SAS|HD 1440p

Wabash Flight Sim
MICROSOFT FLIGHT SIMULATOR 2020 AIRBUS A320 ARRIVAL JFK RUNWAY 31L | HD 1080p

Hello flight sim enthusiasts,

I'd like to focus a moment on the Automatic Change Camera exclusive feature of FlightControlReplay.

It is made to Call and activate any custom cockpit camera, smartcam or other default MSFS / P3D camera during Replay without user input. Basically, you setup a key shortcut, and you select the moment of the Replay when you want the Camera Change to happen by clicking on the Yellow Time slider. And it's set, launch Replay and seat back to watch the Camera Change do the job for you.

Pick on the Yellow slider timeline, there you can setup the keyboard shortcut, that you configured in “MSFS Controls section”, inside the CameraChange Dialog and this will be triggered at the chosen frame. When Replay reaches this frame, FCR triggers the keyboard shortcut and automatically activates the Camera Change that you set.

How does it work ? 

1. Start a flight in your simulator, and connect FCR. 
    2. Click on the Record Button when you are ready, or use the Start Recording Automatically setting in the Options Dialog. 
    3. Click on the Stop Button when you are done with your recording session. 
    4. Click Load to select the FCR flight situation. 
    5. Click on Play Button to start playing this recorded flight in your simulator. 
    6. Now, anywhere on the Yellow Slider of FCR User Interface, you can select the camera for the next frame of the video by following these easy steps. Click on the pencil below the Yellow Slider, 
    • at the top is the camera category selection dialog ( Cockpit / External / Showcase )
    • below is the camera detailed listing for that category (all pilots views, 
    • instruments views and external views).
    • Assign the keyboard shortcut, that you configured in “MSFS Controls section”,
    • Text box to show in the simulator during Replay if you want.
Only your custom cameras you may have set yourself are not currently supported, but all the default cameras of the simulators ARE. 

What did the streamers and content creators uploaded last week featuring FlightControlReplay ?

flightdeck2sim
PMDG 737-700 Flown by Real 737 Captain | Bangkok - Phuket - Bangkok | MSFS | HD 1080p

Drawyah
[MSFS] Manchester to Berlin - Fenix Sim A320 easyJet|Drawyah | HD 1440p

AviationLads
PilotPlus - Biggin Hill Airport | Microsoft Flight Simulator [Official Teaser] | 4K

Blu Games
Landing in Salzburg Austria #msfs2020 #shorts

• 2 weeks later...

Hello.

Today, I will focus on how FlightControlReplay interacts with AI traffic flying in the simulator.

Generated by your traffic add-on or the default Microsoft traffic engine, FlightControlReplay detects these aircraft nearby your position and lets you Follow, Replay or Record them.

The same applies to the ghost aircraft generated by FlightControlReplay PlayAsAI exclusive feature. As it can be used to create a close formation flight, or greater separation distance, catching those AI aircraft can be useful as well.

Finally, it's good to remind that you also have the opportunity to take control of the AI aircraft ! In the top right control bar of FCR, there is the button to Toggle or to Leave the Aircraft Control. Switch views and fly a selected AI aircraft if you want to guide it somewhere for example.

Have fun and happy flights with FlightControlReplay multiple features ! This last week, content creators also produced new videos featuring my tool. Here are some of them to watch :

AviationLads 
SoFly - Easter Island Mataveri Airport | Microsoft Flight Simulator [Official Trailer] | 4K

Blu Games
Mount Cook New Zealand Rescue | HPG Airbus H145 *Update* | MSFS | HD 1080p

AviationLads
RDPresets - Naples Airport | Microsoft Flight Simulator [Official Trailer] | 4K

Blu Games
Alaskan Glacier Tours | Cessna Tail Dragger | MSFS Multiplayer | HD 1080p

Hello,

For long time users who have been using FlightControlReplay since Prepar3D older versions, the list of Updates shared for Free is particularly long. I like the idea to retribute my users community for their support with new content and improvements :slight_smile: 
- P3D v5 support
- MSFS support
- April Update (VR Support, Automatic Change Camera, Continuous Loop, Always On Top option)
- June Update (AI Plane Switch View, Aircraft Control Toggle, PlayAsAI, Gear Status Live Update)
- Autumn Update (Record Replay AI Planes with AI Traffic detection, KML File Import, Xmapsy compatible)
- Camera Manager Update (Camera Recording Manager to save Camera Movements and Replay them, Camera Settings Master to override MSFS Camera Control, Support MSFS GOTY and PMDG 737 / Fenix A320 / Maddog MD-80

And the future is looking bright ! Stay tuned.

This week, the content creators seem to appreciate... the PMDG 737-600 new release.
FlightControlReplay is their preferred tool to share video recordings !

Drawyah
[MSFS] NEW PMDG 737-600! Lyon to Djerba - PMDG 737-600 Tunisair|HD 1440p

The Flight Sim Deck
Nagasaki Airport Approach | Skymark Airlines | PMDG 737|4K

The Flight Sim Deck
Reefworld Hops | HPG H145 Luxury Edition (Early Access)|4K

CptUK
MSFS l PMDG 737 (SouthWest) l Santa Ana, USA - Las Vegas|HD 1080p

Hello !

A crash to desktop, it may happen from time to time. Your whole flight is not lost and you won't be forced to start it over. How ?
Activate Re-Live InstantReplay in FlightControlReplay first when you start your flight and you can resume your flight from the moment and situation where you were if a crash to desktop occurs !

How does it work ? 
    1. Connect FlightControlReplay to your simulator. 
    2. Activate InstantReplay by clicking on the Circle Arrow. It should turn GREEN to be ACTIVATED. 
    3. The Yellow Slider in FCR has totally moved to the right. 
    4. Move the Yellow Slider backward, to the left, and you will display your last seconds of flight 
    5. Whenever you want, from any Yellow Slider point, you can resume your flight by simply pushing the Stop Button. 

Now let's find out a selection of this week videos featuring FlightControlReplay :

Drawyah
[MSFS] Sandnessjøen Stokka to Oslo Gardermoen - PMDG 737-600 SAS|HD 1440p

CptUK
MSFS l PMDG 737 (FlyDubai) l Tirana, Albania - Dubai, UAE|HD 1080p

MajorTom
The Most Flight Simulator Video? | United 767-400ER Full Flight San Francisco - Tokyo | Ultra 4K | 4K