The simFlight Network Forums

[UPDATE] [v4.5 - Microsoft Flight Simulator] FlightControlReplay v4.5 for Microsoft Flight Simulator JUNE UPDATE 21 DISCUSSION

Hi! Thank you so much !!!!!

2 minutes ago, brummy said:

Hi Fabio, great update

Uhm i need to shut my mouth ūüėĄ ... stay tuned

2 minutes ago, brummy said:

do you think we will ever be able to follow our aircraft in spotter view without the drone camera going upside down or spinning round?

Seems like FCR is not replaying the actual landing because i recall deactivaing the spoilers very late into taxiing after landing on default 747-8... strangely during replay the spoilers were deactivated very promptly after touchdown..i started to wonder if FCR actually record the perimeters correctly or accurately or is there some artificial manipulation done during replay?

Please also get the reverse thrust animation on the engine recorded as it is not showing during replay when on cabin wing views.

Good morning,

Push your flight simulation hobby to further limits, with more activities than just flying point A to point B.

Change the cameras during Replay of your performance, simulate Formation Flying, Record your flight and share your adventures with other simmers.

FlightControlReplay is the necessary tool companion to share your simming hobby with more enthusiasts, and show your pilot skills or add-ons collection.

Here we have two users of FlightControlReplay who demonstrate how it goes :

MikeHotel - Frecce Tricolori ‚ėÖ Aerobatic Training ‚ėÖ Aermacchi MB-339 ‚ėÖ 4K

FredOdata - PMDG DC-6 in France - Paris-Plage ‚Ėļ Lourdes-Tarbes - 1080P

Hi Fabio i'm struggling with views during a replay, i've watched FredOdata  PMDG DC-6 landing in free drone camera mode, as the aircraft is approaching the runway you can see it going over the runway threshold then the camera changes to looking down the runway as it lands how is this achieved  I cant figure it out

Thanks

Hey!

Nobody is perfect and if you are not happy during Replay about your aircraft situation like the gear position, or your aircraft altitude, FlightControlReplay has new features since June Update release to fix that for you.

Edit and get the fix in real time : you can apply an altitude offset, and you can also force the gear status (Up, Down, or just let Automatic).

Load your flight, Replay and by selecting any point of the Yellow timeslider, click on the pen and access to these settings that can be edited and applied live in Replay. That's it.

Watch more flight shows on Youtube, the latest made with FlightControlReplay are these ones :

Comeflywithme Simulations
Night Flight Brussels A32NX 4K

JugandoRD
Los Angeles KLAX PMDG DC-6

On 7/5/2021 at 8:12 PM, brummy said:

Hi Fabio i'm struggling with views during a replay, i've watched FredOdata  PMDG DC-6 landing in free drone camera mode, as the aircraft is approaching the runway you can see it going over the runway threshold then the camera changes to looking down the runway as it lands how is this achieved  I cant figure it out

Thanks

No idea then?

On 7/8/2021 at 8:43 PM, brummy said:

No idea then?

Hi, to get a tutorial with interesting tips and tricks, including smart camera that allows the use of a fixed spot on the ground for example, you can watch this video : 

The popularity of FlightControlReplay is the best reward that the community can give to a developer. Thanks for your continuous support !

I've got the PC Pilot Classic Award a few weeks ago marked 90/100, and currently FlightControlReplay is in the top 5 Best Sellers - all categories - at simMarket.

These facts confirm that I'm on the right way to fit your needs, but it means also that I must keep on innovating and working to bring more features and new ideas.

Videos made with FlightControlReplay and published for this weekend :

GE-90 Aviation
Madrid LEMD to Vienna LOWW | Iberia Airlines | Airbus A320neo | 4K

MikeHotel Flightsim
Virtual Airshow Day1 ‚ėÖ Aerobatic Demonstrations ‚ėÖ Spitfire and F4U Corsair ‚ėÖ 4K

This video is in Spanish, explains how to use FCR with MSFS and you can activate auto-translated subtitles in your language. We hope an English audio version soon.
JugandoRD
FlightControlReplay Analysis in Spanish

Please also focus on fixing bugs and improving the existing primary replay capability pls. E.g. reverse thrust action not captured, wing vibrate instead of flexes naturally, touchdown wing flex currently flexes prematured prior to landing gear touching the runway and various landing sound not in sync or lagging compared to the animation. I trust as always, these will be the priority in next update before other new innovative features pls. 

Hi,

In order to try the AI Plane Switch View introduced in FlightControlReplay since last June Update, you must use the last button on the right side of the main User Interface, just beside the Orange Aircraft Control Toggle.

Let's activate PlayAsAI mode by loading a recorded flight in PlayAI menu, and activate various AI planes reproducing your flight path. Save and close the PlayAI window.

Play and click on this AI Plane Switch View button to follow one or another AI plane as you can cycle between each of the AI places created in this FCR instance. If you have various AI places active, click various times until find back your original aircraft position. You're good !

Enjoy the latest videos using FlightControlReplay here :

AviationLads
MilViz - FG-1D Corsair MSFS [Official Trailer] | 4K

Comeflywithme Simulations
Day In A Life Of A Simulator Pilot | MSFS2020 | Episode 1 | 4K

Hi,

In order to give you an idea of FlightControlReplay history, it's a project started 13 years ago in 2008 and that became a professional tool in 2015. It was made for FSX and P3D support.

I've developed the Flight Simulator variant of FCR since 2019 as I have been registered as an official third party developer for Asobo Studio and Microsoft.

A team of 60 Beta testers help me in detecting and reporting issues for each update development session.

FlightControlReplay has been possible with my long time experience in software engineering and thanks to the community support. Now you understand why I try to give back FREE updates and the most advanced tool to manage your recordings and replays.

Latest additions at YouTube using FlightControlReplay :

Rewiew in English by JugandoRD
FlightControlReplay MSFS/P3D | 1080p HD

AviationLads
Impulse Simulations - Adelaide Airport YPAD | MSFS [Official Teaser]

FlyKenku
Flight Simulator 2020 | Boeing 777 REALISTIC Takeoff from Moscow in 4K ULTRA

Hi,

I was reading my customer reviews and I would like to thank all the kind words you have sent to me also via this channel, beside the users forum and e-mail.

So thanks George, quotes "I have been intensively working with the program since the day I bought it about a week ago. It is absolutely wonderful, reliable and stable. It does what it says ( it does a lot!!!) without affecting the pc resources"

And Frank seems to be very happy of his FlightControlReplay selection : "I bought this fantastic Recorder and i used a lot for make youtube video for professional job ! It is a MUST HAVE addon ! For MSFS but also for Prepar3d !
It has no stutters or jitter , it is useful thanks also to camera change automatic feature and RELIVE features.
FlightControlReplay is a milestone in the 3rd party addons , it permits a lot of things"

Howard concluded that "This is exactly what MSFS needed. The latest update gives smooth replays, even on my medium power PC. This is perfect for creating cinematic videos."

So, you gave me energy for more input and work into FlightControlReplay, see you in the skies like those video creators are enjoying :

CINEMATIC MSFS
Official Trailer | Ysim - Sonex Aircraft JSX - 2

FlyKenku
Sunset Takeoff from Tromso in 4K MAX GRAPHICS

AviationLads
Terrainy Studios - Hausen am Albis Airport | Microsoft Flight Simulator [Official Teaser]

HotshotsES
Prepar3d V5.2 | Fighter Jets in Action | Flight Simulator 2021