The simFlight Network Forums

[UPDATE] [v4.5 - Microsoft Flight Simulator] FlightControlReplay v4.5 for Microsoft Flight Simulator JUNE UPDATE 21 DISCUSSION

On 3/7/2021 at 12:49 PM, Toneking77 said:

Fabio,

Would you consider adding the Angle Of Attack indicator in the cockpit as a recorded "instrument"?  I'm referring to the "green donut" with arrows above and below.  Specifically thinking about the Working Title CJ4.  It's a very important indicator and would be awesome to monitor AOA while analyzing landings.

Thank you in advance for considering this request.

Hi Fabio,

Would you please follow-up on this request for me.  It would be VERY useful to be able to see Angle Of Attack on playback.  A very important indication during landing for some aircraft... just a hint, I LOVE the CJ4 with Working Title mods😍

Thank you!

Michael

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/5/2021 at 7:23 PM, Toneking77 said:

Hi Fabio,

Would you please follow-up on this request for me.  It would be VERY useful to be able to see Angle Of Attack on playback.  A very important indication during landing for some aircraft... just a hint, I LOVE the CJ4 with Working Title mods😍

Thank you!

Michael

Hi Michael ! Yes i ll add this to next iteration ! I dont know if in Autumn update or in vNext but anyway i ll add it ! Thank you for your help ! These are advices that i love !

• Thanks 1

Hi,

Although FlightControlReplay has existed since a few years already, it’s useful to remind the main features of the tool.

• intuitive User Interface with clear style buttons and time slider to control video replay
  • render your flight as a smooth MP4 video file in one click
  • Instant replay of your flight, retake control at any time
  • restart your flight from the last position in case of crash to desktop
  • switch view between your aircraft and AI planes
  • camera change on any precise frame of your choice, all simulator cameras are available
  • VR support with user interface display
  • voice recognition and keyboard shortcuts to control main features
  • aircraft status control, force the gear position, or set an altitude offset for your replay in order to fix your actual flight settings
  • detailed user manual PDF

See, there are many ways to play with FlightControlReplay and a lot of hours of entertainment ahead.

Last week, the official Twitch channel of Microsoft Flight Simulator featured a live stream with The Flying Fabio with various gifts (which among them FlightControlReplay licence).

twitch.jpg

Start video by clicking here : https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1140958171

Manu SilverLiner
A Passenger Life - Landing in Hong Kong (VHHH) - Air France B787-10 | 1440p

FlyKenku
Boeing 777 Wing View Takeoff from NEW Istanbul Airport MAX GRAPHICS | 4K

GE-90 AVIATION
Departure out of Hong Kong | Boeing 777-300ER | Cathay Pacific | 1440p

• Like 1

Hello,

Did you know that during Replay, FlightControlReplay allows the user to display in-game dynamic text. You can write Notes at any point in a Replay loaded in FCR.

How do you achieve that ? Click on the Yellow Slider during a Replay, to pause the Replay, and a Dynamic Text button appears below. It allows you to click on Edit or Delete buttons, in order to create, modify or delete Notes. These Notes will be visible in FCR User Interface, and also in the Simulator window that plays the Replay. Dynamic Text can be customized via FCR. In the options, the dialog box can customize the duration of display in
Seconds, Text Font Type and Text Color.

Watch with the new Youtube videos featuring FlightControlReplay :

FlyKenku
Boeing 777 WING VIEW Takeoff from NEW Istanbul Airport *MAX GRAPHICS* | 4K

Khaled 737
FlyByWire Simulations King Fahd Landing Saudi Arabia OEDF | A320neo | 1440p HD

Manu SilverLiner
A Passenger Life - Landing in Singapore Changi WSSS - Air France B777-200 ER | 1440p HD

rose sky
MB-339 Flight Formation | 1080p HD

On 9/25/2021 at 1:50 PM, Malkondo said:
Hello Fabio, I bought your tool today and now I have a problem. When I recorded a flight and now want to play it back, the playback stutters. Any ideas what could be the cause? I think my hardware is fast enough.

Hello Malkondo.

In FlightControlReplay Options menu, make sure that "Load Replay without load initial flight situation" is checked and activated.

Hi,

I'll introduce one by one and with more in depth details the incoming features of Autumn Update for FlightControlReplay.

Let's start first with AI Planes Record and Replay for MSFS AI traffic. This NEW feature detects the AI Traffic aircraft flying or taxiing around, and you can now follow them to make videos and replay their operation.

FCR gets in realtime which airplane is near you. FCR maincode optimization allow the users to choose which AI airplanes they want to record. You can choose multiple planes and record all of them toghether ! 

The users can also Replay all recorded planes using one FCR instance and load MULTIPLE flights at one time. 

More details on this feature will be show in next Teaser video of FCR Autumn Update !

Autumn Update release date is planned on October 24th 2021.

It's time for some videos demo with FlightControlReplay :

FlyKenku
FS2020 vs REAL LIFE | Boeing 747 Landing into Frankfurt + GIVEAWAY | 4K

In the video description, follow the simple instructions to try to win one of the following item
1x FlightControlReplay license
1x USB Memory Stick
1x T-Shirt
1x Cap

FlyKenku
Boeing 747 Takeoff from Berlin Tegel Airport (Gaya) *MAX REALISM* | 4K

Manu SilverLiner
VFR Flight - Flying over Alicante LEAL - Take Off and Landing | 1440p HD

Drawyah
New York La Guardia KLGA to Raleigh-Durham KRDU - Airbus A320neo American Airlines|1080p HD

On 9/14/2021 at 10:41 AM, FabioMerlo said:

Hi Michael ! Yes i ll add this to next iteration ! I dont know if in Autumn update or in vNext but anyway i ll add it ! Thank you for your help ! These are advices that i love !

Thank you very much!  This addition will make a big difference for those that shoot approaches and use your program to analyze/review landing skills.  Very important parameter to monitor😊   Really looking forward to it!

Thanks again!

Michael

• Like 1

Hello everybody,

In three weeks, FlightControlReplay will receive another FREE update with new features, and further improvement to the Algorithm that we'll detail in a future post. 
Today, I'll introduce the second NEW content added to the tool, in next Autumn Update : KML file Import.

KML files are geographic data that can be displayed in Earth browser, like Google Earth. And in our hobby, it can be interesting to plot your flight path and export it to Google Earth. FlightControlReplay already does this ! 

With the upcoming Autumn Update, we'll allow you to reverse the process. For example with Flight Aware web service, you can export the actual flight path of a commercial airliner as a KML file. Then, you will load it into FlightControlReplay and you can watch the real life flight performed in your simulator !

For now, the current development progress confirms that it's fully working with MSFS. And we are now investigating on P3D compatibility as well. Stay tuned !

Now, let's pick up some flight videos using FlightControlReplay :slight_smile: 

FlyKenku
Finnair A350 Takeoff from Helsinki *REAL SOUNDS* | 4K

FlyKenku
Airbus A320NEO Takeoff from Islambad Pakistan *ULTRA REALISM* | 4K

Manu SilverLiner
A Passenger Life - Sunset Landing in Sandefjord Torp (ENTO) SAS A320 NX - Strong Wind ! 1440p HD

Hi,

If you want the best software to date for Record and Replay management with MSFS P3D or FSX, FlightControlReplay is clearly the way to go.

Confirmed by press magazine reviews

* PC Pilot marked 90/100 with PC Pilot Classic Award

* Avión, the Spanish magazine for professionals pilots, corporate companies and simmers

And you can also see talented video producers like the Professional team AviationLads who now use FlightControlReplay everytime they make a promotional trailer !

Let's check the latest videos online made possible with the ultimate Record and Replay tool for MSFS, P3D or FSX :

AviationLads
MilViz - PC-6 Porter | Microsoft Flight Simulator [Official Trailer] | 4K

Cinematic MSFS
Drzewiecki Design | EPSY Olsztyn-Mazury for MSFS | 4K

FlyKenku
Boeing 787 Dreamliner Takeoff from Mauritius *MAX GRAPHICS* | 4K

Cinematic MSFS
#VoandoVouBrasil EP. 1 | Amazing realism from Palmas to Goiânia. Blue Airlines A320 Azul Airlines A320 | 4K

Hello everybody,

Next weekend, I will deploy the Autumn Update, another set of enhancements and new features for FlightControlReplay that will be detailed soon.

Meawhile, do not miss other existing features in the tool that can be very useful

1. Always On Top overlay option
2. Continous Loop playing option (MSFS & P3D)

The first item Always On Top ensures that FCR user interface always remain on top, above all the current windows you may have open. If you switch from the simulator to FCR to adjust the view and back to FCR to control the replay or to edit the recording options, you don't have to look for the tasks bar or to strike ALT+Tab windows shortcut neither. Just point and click to navigate between the windows in order to select the active area.

In the other hand, Continous Loop activates the auto-loop to replay the active flight video without stop, until you decide so. Quite funny if you have experienced an awkward moment or a funny event that you want to repeat several times.

Below are the flight videos of YouTubers who feel now comfortable with FlightControlReplay features :

FlyKenku
Boeing 787 DREAMLINER Takeoff from Mauritius *MAX GRAPHICS* | 4K

CarbonPixel
MSFS 2020 |📍Matterhorn | Junkers JU-52 | HD 1080p

Blu Games
Palma De Mallorca | FBW A32NX| MSFS LIVE (VATSIM) | HD 1080p

Hi,

We are still working on Autumn Update at the time I'm writing this. The Beta team has started the tests procedure yesterday, so you can guess that the public release will be slightly delayed.

This is also because I have been hard at work to make the KML File Import (new feature in Autumn Update) compatible with P3D. For now, it's fully working with MSFS and I reached Lockheed Martin staff to expand this feature usability, allowing to import a flight path - for example from a real life flight of FlightAware - into FlightControlReplay.

My apologies for not meeting the deadline that was announced earlier but that's also the hazardous prediction in program development.

So now, we're processing the last Beta tests, packing up the user manual necessary changes and communication items to be ready only in a few days : October Sunday 31 !

Some entertainment videos featuring FlightControlReplay :

AviationLads
Orbx - Landmarks Auckland City Pack [Official Trailer] | 4K

CarbonPixel
Aircraft Carrier Tahiti Circuit | P38L Lightning | 4K

CarbonPixel
Isla Sorna Jurassic Park Tribute | Airbus H135 | 4K

Hello,

The press magazine PC Pilot partnered with us so we can organize a prize raffle :
numerous giveaways are available !

Look for their latest issue.

The winners can receive FREE items like a full licence of FlightControlReplay, T-Shirt, Hat, USB Drive.

You are all invited to fill in the form seen at https://www.key.aero/pcpilot/competitions.

More gifts in the press magazine PC Pilot, visit them at https://www.key.aero/pcpilot

FCR_prize_page.png

PCPilot_cover.png

Autumn Update is RELEASED for ALL customers of FlightControlReplay Professional v4.5

The most complete Replay and Record tool for #MSFS #P3D #FSX 

FREE update in your simMarket account 👉 https://secure.simmarket.com/fabio-merlo-flightcontrolreplay-professional-edition-fsx-p3d.phtml

Changelog :
NEW FEATURE ADDED : Record / Replay AI Planes with AI Traffic detection: Switch view to AI aircraft of AI traffic. FCR detects also the ghosts aircraft of PlayAsAI feature by FCR: follow, replay and record any of them that were mentioned here (MSFS P3D).
NEW FEATURE ADDED :  KML file import to replay a real life flight in the simulator (MSFS only).
NEW FEATURE ADDED : XMapsy compatible. KML file export directly injected into FCR, ready for Replay and Record !
FEATURE ENHANCEMENT :Algorithm improvements for even more accurate and smooth videos.

Official Trailer for Autumn Update of FlightControlReplay Professional v4.5 :

FCR_AutumnUpdate_1200x675.jpg

7 hours ago, FabioMerlo said:

Hi Brummy !

I confirm you tha it was disabled for a bug . in a couple of days i ll release an update version with bugfixes . Please check in the next days your simmarket account with new build 😉

Fabio

Hi Fabio, thanks for looking into it for me, carry on the good work