The simFlight Network Forums

FSUIPC Loading Error

Good morning chaps,

Did a reinstall of FSX-SE the other day and installed FSUIPC for ACARS tracking and such. Worked for about two weeks, then one day I closed the game and reopened before being greeted with an error message. I have attached a screenshot of the error message and my FSUIPC4 Install.log below.

As an aside, I did test removing FSUIPC and reinstalling it. If I click "No", the sim loads fine. If I click "Yes", it immediately crashes after the splash screen.

My copy of (free) FSUIPC4 was downloaded from the official source @ fsuipc.com and is NOT a cracked or pirated version of the paid version.

My details:

FSX-SE 10.0.62615.0 (So, non-beta)

FSUIPC 4.976FSUIPC4 Install.log

Windows 10

Error:

6xQHofJ.png

Any insight into this would be great, and any more information that is needed is something I'd be only too happy to provide.

Thanks!

Edited by CaptRedbeard

17 minutes ago, CaptRedbeard said:

Any insight into this would be great, and any more information that is needed is something I'd be only too happy to provide.

This is due to a previous FSX crash (CTD). When FSX closes because of a crash FSUIPC often gets "blamed2 by windows as it have a number of threads which take longer to close down, so it tends to be the last DLL still running.

Once it gets marked as a possible cause, it stays marked.

If this is the problem, then this FAQ subforum reference thread may help:

FSX automatically mistrusts modules (FSUIPC not loaded) - solution

Unfortunately the Install log you supplied is not relevant, as FSUIPC is already installed so it isn't an installer problem! The relevant file to check would be the FSUIPC4.LOG file, which will show how far FSUIPC gets before the crash.

This will probably indicate that it is about to get the weather data. a crash there is ALWAYS due to a correct weather file in your system, one which causes SimConnect to crash when it tries to read it on behalf of FSUIPC. For this possibility see This FAQ thread:

FSX or Prepar3D crashes when FSUIPC reads weather data from SimConnect

Pete

28 minutes ago, CaptRedbeard said:

then one day I closed the game and reopened before being greeted with an error message. I have attached a screenshot of the error message and my FSUIPC4 Install.log below.

Did you try just clicking Yes to allow FSUIPC to run?

If it continues to mistrust the FSUIPC4.dll, see this FAQ entry: 

John

Later: I see Pete replied at the same time!

Edited by John Dowson
Later added