The simFlight Network Forums

V3 EJET - Lost my key and download links - SOLVED

david_wi1952

• scoobflight changed the title to V3 EJET - Lost my key and download links
7 hours ago, david_wi1952 said:

from Feelthere site 2 years ago...

As you purchased two years ago and from feelThere contact BMTmicro with as many of the purchase details (ie, purchase email, purchase date, credit card used) and explanation of the issue -

service@bmtmicro.com

or call 800-414-4268 (USA/ Canada) / +1 910- 792-9100 (international customers)

3 hours ago, scoobflight said:

As you purchased two years ago and from feelThere contact BMTmicro with as many of the purchase details (ie, purchase email, purchase date, credit card used) and explanation of the issue -

service@bmtmicro.com

or call 800-414-4268 (USA/ Canada) / +1 910- 792-9100 (international customers)

Thanks, they sent me the download link and the keys are not there.

• scoobflight changed the title to V3 EJET - Lost my key and download links - SOLVED
2 hours ago, scoobflight said:

??

Did @FeelThere Ariel or @FeelThere say they were sending then to you and not BMTmicro?  If yes did you check your email spam filter?

Yes they said it was sent to me (checked spam )but maybe under the old mail I gave them. Sent them another request to send to my email, but nothing is happening.

This is one of the worst customer service I even seen. I started the ticket one week ago and still no final.

On 4/18/2021 at 9:44 PM, FeelThere Ariel said:

Hi David, we apologize for the delay. The person who is able to resend these links is out on a short leave. We should be able to send them soon to the new email you provided. Please stay tuned. 

Till this minute I did not receive any email from the "Short Leave" person.

It is unbelievable how can a simple issue not been solved for 10 days now.

On 4/18/2021 at 9:44 PM, FeelThere Ariel said:

Hi David, we apologize for the delay. The person who is able to resend these links is out on a short leave. We should be able to send them soon to the new email you provided. Please stay tuned. 

Finally I've received the emails with the keys and everything is working fine now, thanks for your help 😄