The simFlight Network Forums

P3D further update and future support

Hello

I would like to know if you are continuing to support P3D with further updates to the current version of Flight Control Replay or a possible new version in the future? Still would really like to see Flight Control replay have the ability to record other aircraft when flying online much like the current P3D replay system does.

• Like 1

Hello !

For sure ! Yes i ll continue support at the same way i ll support MSFS! P3D is a milestone of flightsim ! For example in FlightControlReplay APRIL UPDATE i m harmonizing the last changes of FCR Options ! In that way both P3D and MSFS has the same options! And i m adding also Custom Camera Keyboard Shortcut both on MSFS and P3D

Anyway i ll always support with all changes (if the platform support me) for both MSFS and P3D (and also FSX) . 

I love MSFS but i love also the stability of P3D 😛

• Like 1