The simFlight Network Forums

I have been using FS Commander for years and never had a problem until yesterday. I am using FSX Steam. When I tried to load FSC it couldn't find FS2004 database so I reinstalled the programme with the correct fsx routing. Now the programme will load and a flightplan can be made but when I connect to the sim I can't do anything with it, if I touch any key (ie Zoom) the display goes back to the sim display. Today I upgraded to the version 10 again with the same results.

Any ideas?Thanks

I haven't changed anything I am a switch it on and hope for the best flightsimmer!

1) FSX Steam

2) FSUIPC Version 4.974

3) No

4) Version 10.6 Build .08.2019 

5)AIRAC -1011 REV1-OCT21-NOV 17/10

6) Aerosoft Download

7)Windows 10 (All updates Installed)

8)1

Thanks

Just checking everything again I have noticed the graphics on the GPS window have changed to blue I have reinstalled the old Version 9 and it is the same before the graphics were Red.

Hi?,

Just checking everything again I have noticed the graphics on the GPS window have changed to blue I have reinstalled the old Version 9 and it is the same before the graphics were Red.

I am not sure what to do with this information.
The colors of the GPS window is a color chosen by the user.
This has absolutely nothing to do with the problem you have described.

It would be very helpful if you...
1. Describe your problem in more detail and...
2. after you have started the FSC and your problem occurs, you send the subfolder /SUPPORT as an zip file to my e-mail address after exiting the FSC.
You can find my e-mail address here:

https://forum.simflight.com/topic/87556-important-information-information-importante-información-importante-wichtige-information/

Cheers,
Volker

• Volker Heine changed the title to New Problem (answered)

I have used the programme today and everything seems to be working again! the only things I have found the GPS window had changed colour and the zoom with mouse wheel had become unchecked, I had not changed these so it may have just been a glitch.

Back to using a excellent programme thanks for the replies.

Hello

The color of the GPS window can be changed in the FSX menu Window - Options - Tab Colors.
The mouse zoom is also changed there in the Flight tab.

Cheers,
Volker