The simFlight Network Forums

MSFS2020 CTD after installing fsuipc

ToxicGaming

1 minute ago, John Dowson said:

If it is FSUIPC7 that is crashing, I will look into it. However, I suspect not. If FSUPC7 is the culprit, there will be a crash event in the logs (NOT a fault event), and there shouldn't be any other events from MSFS or SLC, and the FSUIPC7.log file will show that it did not exit properly. I need to see this log file to see if it did crash and if so what it was doing at the time (may need extra logging added). Onve it is confirmed that it is FSUIPC7 that is crashing, we can proceed from there.

However, it has been reported many times that FSUIPC7 is causing MSFS to CTD, and in each case I have so far investigated the problem has been else where.

i will go to the fsuipc log option there and tick everything so that the log can log all the event that fsuipc doing...

and i will also make fsuipc wont launch the game if it does i will try to do a video clip

10 minutes ago, ToxicGaming said:

i will go to the fsuipc log option there and tick everything so that the log can log all the event that fsuipc doing...

Please DO NOT DO this. The resulting log file will be huge and useless. Turn all logging options off, unless I ask you to activate them.

11 minutes ago, ToxicGaming said:

and i will also make fsuipc wont launch the game if it does i will try to do a video clip

Please DO NOT post any video clips. They are useless to me. As I keep telling you, I need to see yout FSUIPC7.log and FSUIPC7.ini files at the time of the crash. Nothing else at the moment. I am just trying to determine if it is indeed FSUIPC7 that is crashing. Once I have this basic information, we can go from there.

Just follow my instructions for now please.

Just now, John Dowson said:

Please DO NOT DO this. The resulting log file will be huge and useless. Turn all logging options off, unless I ask you to activate them.

Please DO NOT post any video clips. They are useless to me. As I keep telling you, I need to see yout FSUIPC7.log and FSUIPC7.ini files at the time of the crash. Nothing else at the moment. I am just trying to determine if it is indeed FSUIPC7 that is crashing. Once I have this basic information, we can go from there.

Just follow my instructions for now please.

alright sir

1 minute ago, ToxicGaming said:

When i double click FSUIPC...

But as I have said 3 times now, what you are double-clicking IS NOT FSUIPC. It is a link to a batch script, installed oprionally by the FSUIPC7 installer,  that:
    - displays a splash screen
    - starts MSFS
It is then MSFS that starts FSUIPC7.

If you want to start just FSUIPC7, you have to double-click the FSUIPC7.exe

But what has this got to do with your CTD issue?

Just now, John Dowson said:

But as I have said 3 times now, what you are double-clicking IS NOT FSUIPC. It is a link to a batch script, installed oprionally by the FSUIPC7 installer,  that:
    - displays a splash screen
    - starts MSFS
It is then MSFS that starts FSUIPC7.

If you want to start just FSUIPC7, you have to double-click the FSUIPC7.exe

But what has this got to do with your CTD issue?

oic ok i try again

i dont know is related a not i just know is different from before then game ctd come back

I've read the whole thread.
When you finish the reinstallation, may I suggest you turn on Vsync - the MSFS native one from the options menu - and also limit your framerate to something reasonable.
Why am I suggesting this ?
Because the framerate you run the simulator at is very hectic. Your average framerate is 80+, but sometimes it can fall even below 20.
That shows you run the simulator at the highest possible framerate. Since this is a flight simulator, running it like that will max out and stress every molecule of your desktop PC. The MSFS kernel becomes unstable under such conditions and it will just crash randomly.

You also run one of the most complex airliner simulations currently available, the FBW A320.
You have to limit the framerate to something where it will always be stable - and that will not keep your CPU and/or GPU at the maximum load constantly. 
Flight simulators are not run without any limit like that, all of it is too complex.

I am sorry for interrupting, but this is just a general rule - it will surely help increase stability.