The simFlight Network Forums

Installing fsuispc4

Ref. my purchased order No. 2356265

Dear Sir, I tried to download the FUIsPC4 program on my new PC then opened the Registration of SUISPC4 page + "just enter new registration" then in the last page  I inserted "name + email addresses"; but when entering the key code (****-****-****) copied both via paste and manually), as indicated in the order, an note tell me that: "Sorry this key is not a valid 12 characters key". 

I am activating this program  requested by the game i.Fly Jet 737 NG (purchased via FSPS)

Operation system: W10 - FSX 

Thanks in advance

Ambrosoli Massimiliano

P.S. Where can I find your replay? 

Edited by John Dowson
key removed

First, you posted in the wrong forum. I have moved your post for you.

Second, you posted your key in a public forum. This invalidates your license conditions and your key can be banned for doing this. Please, NEVER post your registration details, especially your key, in a public forum. I have removed it from your post.

As for your issue, did you enter all 3 fields exactly as written in your purchase email (with the key being 12characters, so no hyphens)?
If not, please try again. If you still have issues, post again and Pete can check your details from your order number (I have no access to your details as FSUIPC4 is still with Pete).