The simFlight Network Forums

Tower 3d Pro Steam Code Issue

Brandon13

I purchased a code from ATCSuite but got a new computer so I had the code that I received from purchasing the real color for JFK. I went to put it into steam through the code button and it said invalid. If someone can help with this that would be appreciated. 

I didn't think the Real Color and Real Traffic DLC's were available in Steam.  Those DLC's are downloaded from the URL's provided from BMT Micro.
At least none where available in Steam when I last bought anything, only the actual airports. 

4 hours ago, Ripskin said:

I didn't think the Real Color and Real Traffic DLC's were available in Steam.  Those DLC's are downloaded from the URL's provided from BMT Micro.
At least none where available in Steam when I last bought anything, only the actual airports. 

Nothing was said about purchasing them via Steam - the OP specifically mentioned ATCSuite.

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, Brandon13 said:

So I may have just forgot. If i purchased an addon such as real color and I have the code. How do I add it to my game on steam?

Just like you would for non-Steam. You run the installer, enter your product key (code), and install the DLC to the appropriate folder.

On 6/8/2021 at 8:42 PM, crbascott said:

Nothing was said about purchasing them via Steam - the OP specifically mentioned ATCSuite.

Don't believe I said they were purchased via Steam either, simply that they were not available.

per the OP:
"I went to put it into steam through the code button and it said invalid. If someone can help with this that would be appreciated."

Since RT and RC are not available through steam you cannot redeem their product codes that way which was what I interpreted the query to be needing to download them again to the new computer.  Always a chance of being wrong though 🙂

On 6/8/2021 at 6:04 PM, Brandon13 said:

So I may have just forgot. If i purchased an addon such as real color and I have the code. How do I add it to my game on steam?

If you need to download the installers again you'll need to go to your download URL's provided in the purchase process from BMT. 
You can contact them with your purchase information if you need them to create new URL's.  

If you have the installers then as crbascott said run the installer and during the process it will ask for your information & code.
Just ensure you install them into the game folder within Steam.