The simFlight Network Forums

ltfm is out

Braf123456

I have tried purchasing it as well as Real Color.  I can't do it.  It will do nothing when I press the button for it to add it to the cart.  I restarted my pc thinking that was the problem.  It didn't matter.  It still doesn't matter.  I tried testing it on other airports.  Nothing.  It won't let me add anything to the cart.  Hopefully they get this resolved fast.  I want to add Istanbul to my collection.  Thank you.

1 hour ago, nrholland said:

I have tried purchasing it as well as Real Color.  I can't do it.  It will do nothing when I press the button for it to add it to the cart.  I restarted my pc thinking that was the problem.  It didn't matter.  It still doesn't matter.  I tried testing it on other airports.  Nothing.  It won't let me add anything to the cart.  Hopefully they get this resolved fast.  I want to add Istanbul to my collection.  Thank you.

Click the "add to cart" button one time, then look down in the lower right corner of the screen and you will see a shopping cart symbol; click on that and it will take you to checkout.  Very convoluted, but I guess that's how it works now.  Enjoy.

Andrew

Thank you so much. It worked for me. Now I have the airport installed and have added the new real traffic to it. I don't know if we will have any more airports for version two. We'll enjoy all the ones we have until they come up with the next version.

1 hour ago, nrholland said:

Thank you so much. It worked for me. Now I have the airport installed and have added the new real traffic to it. I don't know if we will have any more airports for version two. We'll enjoy all the ones we have until they come up with the next version.

Glad it worked for you.  How do you like the airport.  From the video, it looks like a nice, complex taxiway layout, but it also seemed to have a rather bleak appearance (even by Tower 3D standards). It that how it comes across to you?

Andrew

• Sad 1

12 hours ago, Avwriter said:

Glad it worked for you.  How do you like the airport.  From the video, it looks like a nice, complex taxiway layout, but it also seemed to have a rather bleak appearance (even by Tower 3D standards). It that how it comes across to you?

Andrew

"bleak" to say the least...

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, achilles1971 said:

"bleak" to say the least...

Sorry to hear that.  They either need to quit making them, or put their hearts back into.  EGLL was spectacular, but since them the new airports have really gone down hill.

Andrew

14 hours ago, Avwriter said:

Andrew

I haven't tried it yet. When I do I'll let you know.

16 hours ago, Avwriter said:

it also seemed to have a rather bleak appearance

I noticed this in the preview video
I then compared to recent photos and there is very little to see nearby other than fields and low shrubery

For anyone unfamiliar with real world operations this might help

Runway Designators (ARR = Arrival, DEP = Departure)

16L - DEP (No ARR)
16R - ARR and DEP
17L - ARR and DEP
17R - DEP (No ARR)
18 - ARR and DEP
34L - ARR and DEP
34R - DEP (No ARR)
35L - DEP (No ARR)
35R - ARR and DEP
36 - ARR and DEP

• Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, MJKERR said:

For anyone unfamiliar with real world operations this might help

Runway Designators (ARR = Arrival, DEP = Departure)

16L - DEP (No ARR)
16R - ARR and DEP
17L - ARR and DEP
17R - DEP (No ARR)
18 - ARR and DEP
34L - ARR and DEP
34R - DEP (No ARR)
35L - DEP (No ARR)
35R - ARR and DEP
36 - ARR and DEP

Thank you

Charles