The simFlight Network Forums

THE EMBRAER V3 SP3 IS OUT

FeelThere_Vic

• 1 month later...

@CXA001 the Upgrade you wish to purchase is only for owners of the previous Ejets version for P3D. The old version of these Ejets for P3D was this one: 

ejetsv1-p3d4-v3.exe

If you do not possess this ejets version, then this upgrade is not applicable to you. You will need to purchase the Embraer E-jets E170 and E190 V3

15 minutes ago, FeelThere Ariel said:

@CXA001 the Upgrade you wish to purchase is only for owners of the previous Ejets version for P3D. The old version of these Ejets for P3D was this one: 

ejetsv1-p3d4-v3.exe

If you do not possess this ejets version, then this upgrade is not applicable to you. You will need to purchase the Embraer E-jets E170 and E190 V3

The link you provided indicates: Your purchase doesn’t include a keycode. You need to be the owner of the previous version of the product named ejetsv1-p3d4-v3.exe. Please use the keycode that you received with that purchase to unlock this installer.

The link that he provided indicates: Your purchase doesn’t include a keycode. You need to be the owner of the previous version of the product named ejetsv1-p3d4-v3.exe. Please use the keycode that you received with that purchase to unlock this installer.

If you do not have a previous version which product do you need to purchase to get the v3 E190 for P3Dv4/5? ejetsv1-p3d4-v3.exe does not really tell which product you need to purchase.

• 2 months later...

I received a message regarding my second time at downloading the E190/170.

"The password has been blocked. The application vendor has been notified. Please try again in 48 hours and contact the vendor if the problem persists."

I received an error on the first download, now I can't download the product. Please help

2 hours ago, rampy said:

Please help

Have you contacted BMTmicro? cservice@bmtmicro.com (share your order number and purchase date BUT don't email a credit card number!) or call 800-414-4268 (USA/ Canada) / +1 910- 792-9100 (international customers).

If BMTmicro doesn't respond with 24 hours contact feelThere using the support form on Zendesk - feelthere.zendesk.com

15 hours ago, scoobflight said:

Have you contacted BMTmicro? cservice@bmtmicro.com (share your order number and purchase date BUT don't email a credit card number!) or call 800-414-4268 (USA/ Canada) / +1 910- 792-9100 (international customers).

If BMTmicro doesn't respond with 24 hours contact feelThere using the support form on Zendesk - feelthere.zendesk.com

All fixed. I used the zendesk. Thx

• Upvote 1