The simFlight Network Forums

SP3 take off

sags

The airplane (especially the 195) still wants to jump off the runway. The take off trim setting is still not correct.

Is there a TO trim chart we can use? I'm not happy with the flight dynamics. I used 3.0 on TO and then had to go up to 5.0 to keep pitch in the initial climb

I tried on 190 and it feels better than SP2, but still need quire some force on rotation when on flaps2 and UP3.0.

Once lift off, it feels ok, just a little back pressure to keep on V2+10.

So I might still move the main gear contact point in aircraft.cfg slightly forward.

Still, the realword data  shows E190's green band is on 0.5DN to 3.5UP, compare to Feelthere's 0-5UP, and for a somewhat normal CG of 25%, the range should be around 0.5DN-1.0UP, rather than the normal trim around 3.0 on FT, you really only need trim up to 3 when at high weight and CG as forward as less than 10 MAC