The simFlight Network Forums

Bravoled Lua scripts not working

vgbaron

Can anyone confirm that after SU5 update both the hidBravobuttons  and the bravoleds lua scripts do not work.

Actually hidBravoleds doesn't work at all but bravoleds works partially - the ALT light on the AP doesn't light and only one item in annunciator panel is lit.  It appears everything WORKS, just the lights not lit.

Vic

16 hours ago, vgbaron said:

Actually hidBravoleds doesn't work at all but bravoleds works partially - the ALT light on the AP doesn't light and only one item in annunciator panel is lit.  It appears everything WORKS, just the lights not lit.

The BravoLeds.lua version I am using seems to be working as expected (but only checked parking and gear lights, but others should be ok...). Not sure what BravoButtons lua you are using (or why you need it!), but the bravo rotaries script I am using also seems to be working as expected.
Can you check your luas are actually running? I can post the ones I use if interested - probably the same as the ones available (the leds one) except maybe for additional logging that I have added (so that I can see in the log when it starts/stops).

John

22 minutes ago, John Dowson said:

The BravoLeds.lua version I am using seems to be working as expected (but only checked parking and gear lights, but others should be ok...). Not sure what BravoButtons lua you are using (or why you need it!), but the bravo rotaries script I am using also seems to be working as expected.
Can you check your luas are actually running? I can post the ones I use if interested - probably the same as the ones available (the leds one) except maybe for additional logging that I have added (so that I can see in the log when it starts/stops).

John

Hmm. Just to be sure, I disabled all addons in community, using the 7.2.5a version, downloaded the bravoleds.lua again.

Gear and parking work. All AP lights work except for IAS and ALT. Only Parking Brake is lit in annunciator.

if I disable lua script - no lights visible at all so I believe they are running.

Vic

1 hour ago, vgbaron said:

Gear and parking work. All AP lights work except for IAS and ALT. Only Parking Brake is lit in annunciator.

So the gear light isn't working? Seems ok for me - which a/c are you using?
There aren't any IAS or ALT lights on the bravo - or are you talking about the buttons? If so,  I need to see how you have those assigned.
If using a lua script for those, then you need to contact the script provider - i.e. comment on the post where you got it from. I can't support 3rd party scripts.

John

Sorry - let me clarify

Gear lights work as expected

On annunciator panel only Parking Brake is illuminated.

Other lights are on the AP.

I understand about support - if you say your lights are working, I'll check my system and also contact the script provider.

Thanx John!

13 hours ago, vgbaron said:

if you say your lights are working,

I only checked gear and parking lights, will check the others later.

13 hours ago, vgbaron said:

Other lights are on the AP.

Ah, sorry - you mean the AP/FCU button lights...I don't think I ever had those working, but I will check as well...

John