The simFlight Network Forums

Please help. I can't access Hvar

PapaTus

I'm using FSUIPC to create a home cockpit, I access Lvars normally as in the picture on the left, using the command List LVar, which shows the Lvars list normally, but can not access Hvar as the picture on the right When I use the List HVars command, nothing is displayed.
Activate Hvars is also not showing drop down list.

Hope you can advise me a solution.

ฺBest regards
Patcharapol

Hvar.jpg

FSUIPC7.ini FSUIPC7.log InstallFSUIPC7.log

Have you added any .hvar files to the WASM installation for the aircraft that you are using? If so, I also need to see your FSUIPC_WASM.log file (with Debug logging enabled).

If not, please see the Advanced User guide on how to access/use hvars. Some hvar files are provided, in a subfolder called HvarFiles, under your FSUIPC7 installation folder. However, you need to move these to the correct location, and also rename for the aircraft that you want to use them with.

Btw, I moved your post to the FSUIPC7/MSFS support sub-forum.

Also, you are using an old version of FSUIPC7, v7.2.2. Please update to the latest version, v7.2.8. Only the latest version is supported.

Edited by John Dowson
Further info added