The simFlight Network Forums

FSUIPC7 CHANGE SAITEK RADIO PANEL FREQ. DISPLAYED

grigna

Hi All,

after starting MSFS, I run manually "LogiMicrosoftFlightSimulator.exe" to manage some SAITEK devices (Radio Panel, ProFlight Panel etc.).
Then, I proceed by choosing the CESSNA 152 or 172 in cold & dark and start preparing for the flight.
The SAITEK devices are all working correctly and the NAV frequencies shown on the Radio Panel are correct.
If I start FSUIPC7 (registered version) to manage another peripheral as soon as FSUIPC7 is running on the display of the SAITEK Radio Panel, the NAV frequencies are replaced by the COMs and if I try to change them by hand the Radio Panel seems crazy, as if it received the frequencies from FSUIPC7 to show.
Is it possible to set FSUIPC7 to totally ignore SAITEK devices?

Another question, in case I decide to purchase a Spad.Next license, is it fully compatible with FSUIPC7?

Thanks in advance

13 hours ago, grigna said:

Is it possible to set FSUIPC7 to totally ignore SAITEK devices?

FSUIPC7 doesn't do anything with devices unless you tell it to. In fact, I don't think it will even recognise the devices unless you have installed any specific drivers so that they are recognised as HID joystick type devices. Maybe you can show me your FSUIPC7.log and FSUIPC7.ini files.

Do you have the FSIOPC7 WASM module installed? If so, maybe test with removing that temporarily from your MSFS Community folder, to see if there is an issue with overlapping events.

You can also try activating logging for Events to see what, if any, events are being sent that could maybe explain the behaviur you are seeing.

14 hours ago, grigna said:

Another question, in case I decide to purchase a Spad.Next license, is it fully compatible with FSUIPC7?

I believe so, although I haven't actually used SPAD.next with FSUIPC7, only with FSUIPC6/5 and P3D. It integrates well with FSUIPC on those platforms, but you may wish to confirm about MSFS on SPAD.next support.