The simFlight Network Forums

download issues with RealTraffic/Real Color orders - SOLVED

Tullaian

I placed an order for Real Traffic/Real Color items via the feelthere.com site and the order was processed no problem and I was charged and received from BMTMicro download links and product ID as expected. However, none of the download links provided work they all just time out leading to blank pages and no files are ever downloaded. 

Not sure where the issue lies between FeelThere and BMT but, I've tried the supplied links on 2 PCs and 3 browser clients and all result in the same error. I've sent an email to BMTMicro but, had no response so the last item on the email receipt said to raise the issue on this forum as well. Any ideas ? 

To be clear this is not a 'where do i install these products issue' like there are so many of those threads. :) This is a , ' the file isn't downloading at all' issue. 

Thank you. 

Edited by scoobflight
Update subject line to show solution found

• scoobflight changed the title to download issues with RealTraffic/Real Color orders - SOLVED