The simFlight Network Forums

Tower! Simulator 3 suggestions

nolan_4_wilson

Hey all, I think since Tower! Simulator 3 is soon to be released, I think we should give FeelThere a few suggestions like what you want added to the game that wasn't in Tower! 3D Pro.

I'd suggest they add like, say, Clearance Delivery to the new game, but you all have your own suggestions, so.....

But, that being said, I'd love to see your suggestions!

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

45 minutes ago, nolan_4_wilson said:

Hey all, I think since Tower! Simulator 3 is soon to be released, I think we should give FeelThere a few suggestions like what you want added to the game that wasn't in Tower! 3D Pro

Think about it for a second ... if it is soon to be released, as you say, don't you think it's a little late for suggestions? Plus you've already mentioned your desire for clearance delivery, the most exciting the most part of ATC 😀, to be added multiple times. 

Additionally, FeelThere has publicly stated the "feature list is locked already and we wont add anything anymore to the release version other than the planned features."

51 minutes ago, nolan_4_wilson said:

But, that being said, I'd love to see your suggestions!

As @Edwin1970mentioned, if you want to see our suggestions visit the wishlist topic.