The simFlight Network Forums

Tracon 2012 Sector creating

Ralph Lewis

Hi everyone, Been playing Tracon 2012 and loving it. I have edited a Perth Western Australia Airspace, but when I go to play it, everything is cool until the planes start to leave the Ruway and the game crashes.

I am thinking this is possibly due to not having Air Routes, would this be so?. BTW I have done it all in notepad++ and run XML parsing check, file is all good.

Sure sounds great, I found i was doing sids wrong from runways. Now i have a very interesting problem, When i fire up the sector i get an error message, in the header of the message box it says, no frequency, and the error message in the main box is, possible map error. I have done xml parsing test and the file passes ok. 

When i remove the runways the sector fires up fine, got me baffled, i definately know it's the runways, tested several times. Do i upload the .asx file here?