The simFlight Network Forums

Losing axes/assignments

A problem has just started for me over the last few weeks...

About 2 - 5 mins into EVERY flight all my axes control assignments and buttons/switches disappear. This becomes very apparent once I try to turn the aircraft...Nothing..

I have to pause the sim, bring up FSUIPC and reload all assignments on the axes and the buttons/switches and I then have no further issues for the rest of the flight.

USB power management is disabled. This is for Prepar3d v 5.2 and current FSUIPC v6.5.1

As you can appreciate ruins any immersion I may have...very frustrating.

Has anybody any ideas please..

Thank you

Dave

16 minutes ago, imperial321 said:

About 2 - 5 mins into EVERY flight all my axes control assignments and buttons/switches disappear. This becomes very apparent once I try to turn the aircraft...Nothing..

Can you show me your FSUIPC6.log file please, from when this occurs.
Maybe a good idea to open the console window when doing this so that you can see what, if anything, is logged when this happens, and I will need the timestamps (the first number in each log file line) of when this occurs.
Try without any logging activated initially - maybe add axis logging later so that you can see when they stop responding.

20 minutes ago, imperial321 said:

current FSUIPC v6.5.1

I think you mean 6.1.5!

John