The simFlight Network Forums

FBW A320NX FCU controls

Unformedswing92

I have recently purchased a Honeycomb BTQ to use with MSFS2020 on PC flying the FBW A320nx. I want to bind the autopilot pushbuttons to the A320 FCU controls (and, if needed, use the switches to toggle managed/selected mode for speed, heading and altitude). Q1. Has anyone already used FSIUPC 7 to build a profile mapping the buttons of the BTQ to the system variables used by FBW? Q2. If not, does FSIUPC have the capability to do this?

Most (if not all) functions of the FBW A320 autopilot can be activated by using lvars, hvars or calculator code. Alternatively, you can use the MobiFlight preset module and the provided MF/FBW event files.

You can use this resource to see what lvars/hvars/calculator code the MF presets use, and then use FSUIPC7's lvar/hvar facilities to set-up the assignments. If you are unfamiliar with lvars/hvars, it may be easier to install the MobiFlight WASM module and use the MF events. Event files for the MF events are provided under your FSUIPC7 installation folder. Please see the FSUIPC7 Advanced User guide for details.

Btw, please give your posts an appropriate title, NOT your username. I will update for you.

John

• John Dowson changed the title to FBW A320NX FCU controls