The simFlight Network Forums

cfs3

Does fsuipc work with cfs3 ?

No. CFS3 is a closed program. There is no way to add more modules. CFS1 and CFS2 were based on the FS design, so some parts of FSUIPC (and my other modules) did work on those, but CFS3 took a completely different dead-end direction and is as closed up as most 'games'.

Regards,

Pete

I have another question for you : can I use fsuipc for commercial use ?

Please read the Announcements at the top of this Forum, especially the ones about going Payware. Also, in the FSUIPC SDK (available on http://www.schiratti.com/dowson) there's an Access Registration document explaining more.

If you are not interfacing any program to it, and not selling it as part of a product, then what there is left of it is 'free' -- user's cannot access most of the facilities unless it is registered in any case, and only Freeware programs with free access keys, and commercial programs with purchased access keys, can interface to it.

For any other commercial arrangement you need to read the documents and contact me on petedowson@btconnect.com.

Regards,

Pete