The simFlight Network Forums

efis opencockpit fsuipc 4.3

Hello everyone and sorry for my english. I'm using a translator. I use a pc with windows7 flight sim x and 737 pmdg version 1.00. I use fsuipc version 4.3. I have a module of the EFIS opencockpit. I can't get it to work, what should I do? Can you help me?

You posted in the sub-support forum that is specifically for FSUIPC7 / MSFS - I have moved your post to the FSUIPC4/5/6 support forum.

3 hours ago, Ricky76 said:

I use fsuipc version 4.3.

Do you mean P3D v4.3? FSUIPC versions 5 and 6 are compatible with that version. Or are you using FSX with FSUIPC4? Please clarify, and make sure that you are using the latest (and only supported) version of FSUIPC for the FS you are using. 

I have a module of the EFIS opencockpit. I can't get it to work, what should I do? Can you help me?

No idea! What exactly is the problem? What do you mean by ' I can't get it to work'? Does it work without FSUIPC? What are you trying to do with FSUIPC?

sorry for my english. I'm using a translator.

Thats no problem, but you still need to describe what your issue actually is. Maybe also try support for the EFIS opencockpit, id your issue is with that software...

John

1 hour ago, John Dowson said:

You posted in the sub-support forum that is specifically for FSUIPC7 / MSFS - I have moved your post to the FSUIPC4/5/6 support forum.

Do you mean P3D v4.3? FSUIPC versions 5 and 6 are compatible with that version. Or are you using FSX with FSUIPC4? Please clarify, and make sure that you are using the latest (and only supported) version of FSUIPC for the FS you are using. 

No idea! What exactly is the problem? What do you mean by ' I can't get it to work'? Does it work without FSUIPC? What are you trying to do with FSUIPC?

Thats no problem, but you still need to describe what your issue actually is. Maybe also try support for the EFIS opencockpit, id your issue is with that software...

John

Using FsX and FSUIPC 4.39. I'm trying to get the pmdg 737 to work with the efis module from opencockpit. In practice .... with the 737 by default it works perfectly, with the pmdg 737 it does not recognize even a button. I read in some forum that via fsuipc and sioc it should work. I hope I made myself understood

1 hour ago, Ricky76 said:

I read in some forum that via fsuipc and sioc it should work.

Then maybe ask in that forum about this... I can't really help when you just keep saying 'it doesn't work'. What are you trying to do exactly with FSUIPC? What gave you tried? Are you talking about a button or key press, or something displayed? I really have no idea what your issues is at the moment...

If using PMDG aircraft, then many standard offsets and controls do not work. To use this aircradt with FSUIPC, you need to use the provided PMDG SDK (custom controls), and for display/output/.read offsets you should look at the provided document  Offset Mapping for PMDG 737NGX.pdf.

Maybe also take a look at this FAQ entry: 

John

3 hours ago, John Dowson said:

Then maybe ask in that forum about this... I can't really help when you just keep saying 'it doesn't work'. What are you trying to do exactly with FSUIPC? What gave you tried? Are you talking about a button or key press, or something displayed? I really have no idea what your issues is at the moment...

If using PMDG aircraft, then many standard offsets and controls do not work. To use this aircradt with FSUIPC, you need to use the provided PMDG SDK (custom controls), and for display/output/.read offsets you should look at the provided document  Offset Mapping for PMDG 737NGX.pdf.

Maybe also take a look at this FAQ entry: 

exact pressing any button or swhitch of the efis opencockpit module nothing happens to the simulator. i believed fsuipc could interact with efis and program it. but he does not recognize it. cmq thanks for the help.

John

exact pressing any button or swhitch of the efis opencockpit module nothing happens to the simulator

Have you assigned the switches in FSUIPC? Does FSUIPC recognise the switches so that you can assign?

I really think that you need to contact support for from OpenCockpits on how to configure this device. Have you tried that?

John