The simFlight Network Forums

P3D v5.3 + FSUIPC v6 Spacebar issue

Running FSUIPC6 v6.1.7 on P3D v5.3 for CPFlight MCP
In P3D v5, pressing the spacebar and mouse move is moving view point,  Every time I press space bar,  position goes to zero position.  Not able to move the view point.

This issue started right after I installed FSUIPC6 v6.1.7.    

Found very similar issue, his solution was replacing the .dll with old version.

.Any suggestion?

Sorry for the delay in responding to this.

I'll take a look tomorrow, but could you let me know:
  - are you using any of the FSUIPC6 mousewheel controls (Mouse look, Move or Trim)?
  - do you have the P3D 'Enable Advanced Mouse Controls' option checked/active or unchecked/deactivated?
  - is this just an issue with the CPFlight MCP? Does the view point move/operate correctly when using a default aircraft?
  - what do you mean by 'position goes to zero position'?

Also, please attach your FSUIPC6.ini.

Thanks,

John

Just took a look and I couldn't get the default space key assignment ('Mouse - control view direction (on/off)') to do anything, either with FSUIPC6 running or not.
When pressing the space bar, the mouse cursor changes to cross-hairs but I cannot change the view direction. Same when using shift+O.

It also seems that the FSUIPC 'mouse look' function is difficult to control when using the thiss on its own - not sure why.
I find the best setting for me is to have the P3D Advanced mouse controls active, as well as the FSUIPC Mousewheel 'Move' and 'Mouse look'  options checked.
The space bar still sort-of resets the view (not sure why!) and ctrl+space does a proper reset.

John

- are you using any of the FSUIPC6 mousewheel controls (Mouse look, Move or Trim)?
   :  I am running FSUIPCS6 with default setting.  

- do you have the P3D 'Enable Advanced Mouse Controls' option checked/active or unchecked/deactivated?
   : not able to find this option on setting menu.  but I am running with default setting.  Mouse cursor changed to cross hair,, but Not able to move it with mouse.

Under Assorted Facilities> Mousewheel:   (  )Trim   (  ) Move  (  ) Mouse look,  all of them are not checked.    Tried again with all checked,,, still same result. 

- is this just an issue with the CPFlight MCP? Does the view point move/operate correctly when using a default aircraft?
   : This issue occurs with all of aircraft (including default aircraft)

- what do you mean by 'position goes to zero position'?
    : Every time clicking the space bar,  the view point move to default (center) spot. 

Really appreciated for your help.  I just re-installed P3D v5.3 from the scratch then add the add-on one by one. 
Figured that this issue starts right after installing "chase plane".   Something is interrupting each other. 

FSUIPC6.ini is attached. 

FSUIPC6.ini

18 hours ago, Shawn Moon said:

Figured that this issue starts right after installing "chase plane".   Something is interrupting each other. 

So the issue is with Chase Plane, or with P3D, or the interaction between the two, and nothing to do with FSUIPC.  As I said, it doesn't work for me, either with or without FSUIPC running. As this seems not related to FSUIPC at all, I don't think I can help you with this.

I think I remember there was some sort of issue previously when using chase plane + fsuipc, but i thought that this was no longer applicable. Maybe it has returned, I don't know, but I believe this issue was solved by changing the order that these programs are started, so you could try that.

John