The simFlight Network Forums

List LVARs not available

kingm56

Good evening, Mr Dowson

I am having issues with FSUIPC and WASM; specifically, I have installed FSUIPC with the WASM module (attachment 1), which connects successfully to MSFS.  However, when I attempt to go to FSUIPC > Addons > List LVARS/HVARs, it's greyed-out.  Typically when this happens, it's because FSUIPC cannot access the module folder; however, my module folder is placed in the correct location (attachment 1 and 2).  Can you offer any suggestions I'm missing?  

fsuipc3.JPG

fsuipc2.JPG

fsuipc1.JPG

3 hours ago, kingm56 said:

Typically when this happens, it's because FSUIPC cannot access the module folder;

There is no such thing as the 'module' folder in FSUIPC7. There is only the FSUIPC7 installation folder (although you may still label that as 'Modules', but not necessary.

3 hours ago, kingm56 said:

when I attempt to go to FSUIPC > Addons > List LVARS/HVARs, it's greyed-out.

It is greyed out as the lvars/hvars are not available yet. You need to have an aircraft loaded and ready-to-fly. There is no access to the WASM facilities when in the MSFS main menu. Sis you have an aircraft ready-to-fly?

John