The simFlight Network Forums

WideFS did not work after Update MSFS 1.23.12.0

wiffi1954

Hello,

i have a litte Problem in FSUIPC 7 :  After Update MSFS to Version 1.23.12.0  my WideFS did't work.  You can see in the Head of the Window "waiting for client" but it didn't connect. In FSUIPC6 with Prepar3D everything work fine.  Directly after the Update from MSFS this thuesday it works.  I Have updated from 7.2.12   to Version 7.2.16 and it didnt work.  I am totally desperate, what can i do?

33 minutes ago, wiffi1954 said:

I Have updated from 7.2.12   to Version 7.2.16 and it didnt work.  I am totally desperate, what can i do?

There should be no change to WideFS between those versions. Can you attach your WideServer.log and WideClient.log files, as well as your FSUIPC7.log file.

Hi John,

i just found the Problem:   Windows Defender Firewall! On the Server Flusi, they are 4 Rules for "IPC Interface and more for MSFS"  Two Rules with the Public Network are blocked: FSUIPC Interface and Honeycomb Bridge Modules (they also did not show the Lights) were blocked.  2 Little Clicks and it works fine.

Thank you very, very much for your Speed Help.  It was my first Support Ticket since more than 15 Years of using FSUIPC with WideFS.

Greetings

Wilfried "Wiffi" Fabian