The simFlight Network Forums

Bravo Throttle with Reverse Thrust for PMDG aircraft in P3D

FSUIPC 6.1.7

P3D v 5.3

PMDG 737, 777, 747 aircrafts.

Honeycomb Bravo Throttle.

Folks,

Recently bought the Bravo Throttle and struggling with configuring reverse thrust with PMDG.  Understand that this is now a ‘Button Assignment’ using, possibly ‘Throttlen Decr’.

I can achieve idle reverse thrust but cannot seem to advance to anything other than that.

Understand further that there maybe other FSUIPC solutions to ‘Reverse Thrust’ with PMDG.

All my controllers are dedicated to FSUIPC.

Any assistance would be most appreciated.

Cheers

Jock.

• John Dowson changed the title to Bravo Throttle with Reverse Thrust for PMDG aircraft in P3D
10 hours ago, Jockos said:

I can achieve idle reverse thrust but cannot seem to advance to anything other than that.

Once in idle, you should be able to use the "THROTTLEn DECR" controls to engage reverse thrust. See this post: 

There are also plenty of videos around on how to configure the Bravo for throttle & reverse in airliners. Although these are mainly for MSFS, they should still apply to P3D as most of the controls are the same (SimConnect events), and they should at least give you an ide of the controls that you need to assign to - for example, see 

I don't have any PMDG so cannot really advise any further. I have added PMDG to the title of your post to attract any other PMDG users that may be able to assist.

John

John,

Thank you for your input.

I attach my solution, quick and nasty perhaps, but it works.

After bringing the thrust levers to idle, pull the reverse thrust levers forward and the thrust will quickly go into full reverse thrust.

When done, return the reverse thrust levers to the default position and thrust will move out of 'reverse' and return to idle.

I am sure there maybe more delicate solutions.

Cheers

Jock

Rev1.jpg.607aac04c46cd2fd2fce0e449356fe6f.jpg