The simFlight Network Forums

Unable to redownload Tower3DPro from original receipt

BUSCHY2101

Last week I was attempting to redownload Tower3DPro after I had to uninstall the game to make room for more space on my computer. Now that I have the space I tried to go back to my original recipe from feelthere and when I clicked the installer link it brought me to a 404 page not found. I went to the support website and filled out a ticket which got a response later that day. When I explained to them the issue they said they would transfer me to the sales department. It has now been a week since that email and I am still waiting for a response. Is there anything I can do on my end to get the link to work correctly or is there an workaround?

39 minutes ago, BUSCHY2101 said:

have no idea who I was talking to ...

If you purchase directly from feelThere contact BMTmicro (the company that sent the email confirmation and download link) -

cservice@bmtmicro.com (share your order number and purchase date BUT don't email a credit card number!) or call 800-414-4268 (USA/ Canada) / +1 910- 792-9100 (international customers).

If you were calling a different number then you have either the distributor feelThere no longer uses or didn't buy from feelThere.

If you are absolutely sure the purchase was from feelThere and BMTmicro was the distribution network for the download (it is unlikely they would have made it difficult to immediately get a new download link) contact feelThere using the web form at 

feelthere.zendesk.com

9 minutes ago, scoobflight said:

If you purchase directly from feelThere contact BMTmicro (the company that sent the email confirmation and download link) -

cservice@bmtmicro.com (share your order number and purchase date BUT don't email a credit card number!) or call 800-414-4268 (USA/ Canada) / +1 910- 792-9100 (international customers).

If you were calling a different number then you have either the distributor feelThere no longer uses or didn't buy from feelThere.

If you are absolutely sure the purchase was from feelThere and BMTmicro was the distribution network for the download (it is unlikely they would have made it difficult to immediately get a new download link) contact feelThere using the web form at 

feelthere.zendesk.com

I sent an email to BMT Micro. I am 100% sure that I bought it directly through feelTheres website last year.

Update

BMT Micro got back to me and stated that the order number I had was not one of theirs and told me to contact the Feelthere support team. It looks like I am just gonna have to wait who knows how long until they get back in touch with me

8 hours ago, BUSCHY2101 said:

Last week I was attempting to redownload Tower3DPro after I had to uninstall the game to make room for more space on my computer. Now that I have the space I tried to go back to my original recipe from feelthere and when I clicked the installer link it brought me to a 404 page not found. I went to the support website and filled out a ticket which got a response later that day. When I explained to them the issue they said they would transfer me to the sales department. It has now been a week since that email and I am still waiting for a response. Is there anything I can do on my end to get the link to work correctly or is there an workaround?

@FeelThere Ariel @FeelThere_Vic

Update

I found out from a user in a discord server that I am apart of the Fastspring is no longer in use. I made my purchase last year in April. With fastspring no longer being used this would explain why the install link no longer works.

• Sad 1

Just now, FeelThere Ariel said:

@BUSCHY2101 we`re sorry for the inconvenience. The Fastspring issue is fairily fast to resolve, however our sales team is having a few issues with some links but will get this up and running soon. You can stay in touch with FeelThere support to get notified. 

Thanks for the update!

10 hours ago, BUSCHY2101 said:

Thanks for the update!

Suggestion:

Save the installer and unlock key onto a flash drive or backup HHD/SSD.  This means next time you can reinstall the game without worrying about gaining a download.

Do the same for your RT and RC installers.