The simFlight Network Forums

FSUIPC won't start with P3Dv4 and V5

Hi,

I am making a change on an airport.  I used to get FSUIPC running with P3Dv4 and 5 but right now it is not working.  I cannot either uninstall it from Control Panel and the UnistallFuipc6.exe inside the program at all.  When I run ADE to change the airport facilities, there is an error "FSUIPC error #14 FSUIPC_ERR_running . FSUIPC is not running".  I have been trying to update Windows 10 but nothing helped. I have download VC_redist_x86.exe to run and update but it does not help either.  Please tell me what to do. My project has been halted for weeks. Thanks for any comments.

Best regards,

Jirayu Tanabodee

16 minutes ago, jtanabodee said:

I cannot either uninstall it from Control Panel and the UnistallFuipc6.exe inside the program at all. 

What happens when you run the uninstaller? If it produces an UninstallFSUIPC6.log file, then please show/attach that.

Have you tried re-installing FSUIPC6? Download and run the latest installer - this will first try and uninstall FSUIPC6 (using the uninstaller). Do that and show me the installation log if there are any issues. 

Also not that FSUIPC6 is an embedded dll with P3Dv4/5, so you need P3D running. So after installing, run P3D and see if FSUIPC is running.

John