The simFlight Network Forums

Registration details not valid

Jakub Kolar

I'm actually having the same problem- trying different permutations of copy/pasting from simmarket, to manually typing in. FSUIPC doesn't like my registration details somehow. 

WIDEFS order on simmarket was 787824

FSUIPC7 order is 2525549

7 hours ago, bjratchf said:

I'm actually having the same problem- trying different permutations of copy/pasting from simmarket, to manually typing in. FSUIPC doesn't like my registration details somehow. 

WIDEFS order on simmarket was 787824

FSUIPC7 order is 2525549

I have verified your details for your FSUIPC7 license and they validate just fine here. The WideFS order number doesn't exist, and I cannot see a WideFS order/purchase with your email (only FSUIPC6 and FSUIPC7 orders are associated to your email address).

There are only two reasons why your key won't validate:
   1. you are entering them incorrectly
   2. your VC++ redistributables are not installed or are out-of-date.

For 2., please see the provided Installing and Registering FSUIPC7 document, under Invalid Key Problems.

For the WideFS license, please verify the order number. You can also PM me your purchase email (please do not post your key details!).