How can differ between 

[RPA] Republic Airways YX & [RPA] Republic Airways RW 

If any one explane with photo please

EX:

When i make schedule for JFK

I found AA4848/RPA4848 AMERICAN EAGLE OPPERATED BY REPUBLIC AIRWAYS

DL5837/RPA5837 DELTA CONNECTION OPPERATED BY REPUBLIC AIRWAYS

SO

WHICH ONE IS YX AND RW TO DIFFER BETWEEN AMERICAN EAGLE AND DELTA CONNECTION?

RW is Republic's American Eagle livery, YX is Republic's own generic livery (if you have newer airports' Real Color packs; up until DFW, it was an American Eagle livery, too). There is no Delta Connection livery for Republic.

You can find all the liveries and codes in the Master List by @Pedantic G here:

In reality, Republic Airways has only one IATA code and it is YX

Real Traffic and Real Color have a history of data obsolescence/inaccuracy and as a result an old code of RW was used for a while. RW is actually the IATA code for Royal Air Philippines.

From a custom schedule standpoint, with T!3DP you really can't differentiate between the regional carries and their mainline affiliate liveries. With Republic and their E175 your livery will depend on what RC packs you have available and their sort order. And as mentioned, there is no Delta livery for Republic in RC. Fortunately, it appears that with T!S3 the regional livery conundrum is being addressed.

In real life, this flight RPA5837 has a callsign of Brickyard 5837. Regardless of the livery, you won’t hear “Delta” nor “American”.

In T!3DP, unfortunately it will show up (most likely) with an American livery and will park wherever you have RPA defined in the applicable terminal file - which may or may not be accurate due to the aforementioned regional airline limitations.

@crbascott

Thank you for explaining this to me
I have another question if you can help me with it
How do I get information about the number of flights that can be handled in one hour in all the airports of the simulator?
To clarify what is the appropriate time interval for arriving and departing flights to assist in schedule creator

2 hours ago, SHEBO said:

How do I get information about the number of flights that can be handled in one hour in all the airports of the simulator?
To clarify what is the appropriate time interval for arriving and departing flights to assist in schedule creator

I have created a few schedules, using real world flight schedules, as at summer 2018 / summer 2019; EGLL, OMDB and KLAX

I find you can operate up to 60 flights per hour per runway, if each runway is solely used for arrival or departure
The limit is about 60 flights per hour for an arrival runway

The next issue is having enough stands available
At KLAX this became an issue with many flights being dropped by the program
At OMDB the next issue is stands that do not work correctly, the only solution is to delete the aircraft

At EGLL the limit can be pushed a little up to 72 flights per hour for one departure runway
Equally, this can also be applied to arrivals, but at the expense of departures
This is common at peak times, where the airport operates timed separation (and has done since 2018)

8 hours ago, SHEBO said:

How can differ between

[RPA] Republic Airways YX & [RPA] Republic Airways RW]

I had the same issue with KLAX
This is one of the limitations of T3D

I decided to use the standard airline formats (liveries) instead
This does mean the callsign is incorrect in some cases
However it makes it easier to work out where to send an aircraft (arrivals) or where it has appeared from (departures)

The obvious one you have identified is Delta Connection
I therefore used all the available Delta aircraft that may be appropriate
Sadly it does mean some are a little incorrect, but they are reasonably close

Again, this is the compromise
Do you want incorrect callsigns, or incorrect liveries

I watched several KLAX live videos and then created my schedule based on a typical hour on the visuals rather than the callsigns
That is probably the traveller view in me!

Using a single arrival runway the separation between arrivals is roughly one minute and 30 seconds - as the game enforces 5nm separation between arrivals (at the initial DBRITE appearance). As a result, in my experience the maximum number of arrivals you'll see in a hour using a single arrival runway is roughly 42-45. 

11 minutes ago, crbascott said:

Using a single arrival runway the separation between arrivals is roughly one minute and 30 seconds - as the game enforces 5nm separation between arrivals (at the initial DBRITE appearance). As a result, in my experience the maximum number of arrivals you'll see in a hour using a single arrival runway is roughly 42-45. 

Odd, as EGLL can cope with 60 arrivals on normal operations (schedule set at 5 flights per 1/12 hour slot)
The program even allows me up to two Go Around per hour, but it does bump one of the next flights in the next slot to the following slot, resulting on a minimum 5 minute delay

I just need to remember when that there is a sixth flight arrival it MUST be sent to the other runway, but in most cases this is a cargo or domestic (depending on operations)
Ironic, I saw this today on a live YouTube Video!
Runway 27L was all arrivals, then one domestic was sent to 27R to balance out

Just now, MJKERR said:

Odd, as EGLL can cope with 60 arrivals on normal operations (schedule set at 5 flights per 12 minute slot)

Would love to see a log file where you’ve been able to complete 60 arrivals in an hour. Are you saying 5 flights every 12 minutes? Help me with the math - I get 25 and not 60 in an hour.

19 minutes ago, crbascott said:

Would love to see a log file where you’ve been able to complete 60 arrivals in an hour
Are you saying 5 flights every 12 minutes? Help me with the math - I get 25 and not 60 in an hour.

No, 1/12 of one hour -> 5 flights per five minutes
I can push it to 72 -> 6 flights per five minutes

The sixth flight gets swapped to the other runway
The next aircraft then appears almost immediately

The EGLL BAA (British Airports) schedule is built in 5 minute units

13 minutes ago, MJKERR said:

No, 1/12 of one hour -> 5 flights per hour
I can push it to 72 -> 6 flights per hour

5/6 flights per “hour”? Thanks for confusing me even more.

But my whole point above was on a single runway. And you just remarked about using a second runway. So, you are “challenging” my numbers with an apples to oranges comparison. I’m certain one cannot get 60 arrivals in 60 minutes using a single runway.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, crbascott said:

5/6 flights per “hour”? Thanks for confusing me even more

Corrected, should now make sense
EGLL (in reality) uses timed separation, and the game seems to use this as well
This allows 60 arrivals per hour in a 1/12 unit, 5 minute unit
You can increase this to 72 arrivals per hour, but you MUST swap one arrival to the other runway, but this reduces the departures by one slot

I tested this with KLAX and almost works
It works best on one flight per 3 per hour
It does not work at OMDB, and I suspect that is due to runway length and exit points

16 minutes ago, crbascott said:

my whole point above was on a single runway. And you just remarked about using a second runway. So, you are “challenging” my numbers with an apples to oranges comparison. I’m certain one cannot get 60 arrivals in 60 minutes using a single runway.

The majority of airports are two or more runways
As above, EGLL OMDB and KLAX are all two or more runways
I agree that on single runway the limit would be nearer to 32 / 32
The OP refers to KJFK, so seems two plus two should work

• Confused 2

16 hours ago, MJKERR said:

I have created a few schedules, using real world flight schedules, as at summer 2018 / summer 2019; EGLL, OMDB and KLAX

I find you can operate up to 60 flights per hour per runway, if each runway is solely used for arrival or departure
The limit is about 60 flights per hour for an arrival runway

The next issue is having enough stands available
At KLAX this became an issue with many flights being dropped by the program
At OMDB the next issue is stands that do not work correctly, the only solution is to delete the aircraft

At EGLL the limit can be pushed a little up to 72 flights per hour for one departure runway
Equally, this can also be applied to arrivals, but at the expense of departures
This is common at peak times, where the airport operates timed separation (and has done since 2018)

As I see from your point when I use 2 runway one for arrival & one for departure

I can handle 60 flight per hour (30 arrival & 30 departure)?! or 120 flight per hour (60 arrival & 60 departure ) 

can you estimate number of flight per hour when I use single runway for both departure and arrival ? 

15 hours ago, crbascott said:

I use mod so i have waiting penalties and repack penalties also 

so I need to know the good separation between arrival and departure when i use single runways or 2 runway 

i try 60 arrival per hour and 60 departure per hour ( runway for arrival and runway for departure ) but cant handle it 

also i cant handle at all using one runway for both arrival and departure 

so i try to find any suggestions  

6 hours ago, SHEBO said:

can you estimate number of flight per hour when I use single runway for both departure and arrival ? 

In theory you should be able to handle 60 flights per hour
This is mixed between departures and arrivals
However you will run into issues with the runway being occupied, resulting in penalty (points)
It gets even worse if you are mixing turboprops and jets
The solution is to batch the departures and force the arrivals into Go Around
The arrivals will then also reappear in batches

5 hours ago, SHEBO said:

I try 60 arrival per hour and 60 departure per hour ( runway for arrival and runway for departure ) but cant handle it 

This is one of the flaws in the program
An airport this busy would have at least three controllers (ground, arrivals and departures)

Train with a lighter schedule (of about 30 arrivals and 30 departures), then build up to a full schedule

4 hours ago, MJKERR said:

This is one of the flaws in the program
An airport this busy would have at least three controllers (ground, arrivals and departures)

I wouldn't say someone playing as a single player with too much traffic is a program flaw. There is a slider to lower the traffic density and, of course, less intense custom schedules are another option.

In reality (at least in the US) arrival and departure controllers are not part of the tower cab, but are members of the Tracon. Obviously, this is outside the feature scope of Tower!3D Pro. Also, at busy airports you'd have at least one tower controller too.

6 hours ago, crbascott said:

I wouldn't say someone playing as a single player with too much traffic is a program flaw. There is a slider to lower the traffic density and, of course, less intense custom schedules are another option.

In reality (at least in the US) arrival and departure controllers are not part of the tower cab, but are members of the Tracon. Obviously, this is outside the feature scope of Tower!3D Pro. Also, at busy airports you'd have at least one tower controller too.

Totally agree Craig (especially using the slider).   In my experience most busy US airports with multiple runways in use will have two local controllers who control the aircraft landings and takeoffs for the runways that local controller is specifically responsible for.  The busier airports with the terminal complex located between the runways will also probably have two ground controllers plus a ramp control (that’s why I’d love to see the new game have the capability to split the local and ground controller positions up for a single player session).  Also, one method I found to check on how many controller positions are available/used for US airports is by using LiveATC.net which identifies the controller positions at the selected airport and their dedicated radio frequencies.