The simFlight Network Forums

pmdg or fenix a320 assignment list

marcelo meirelles

Hi
I would like to configure pmdg with buttons for startup engines, and other functions. but I don't know the name of the function to assign. is there any list? I also wanted for the Airbus.
another question; can i have 2 different templates for each plane saved? EX: when flying in boeing, I select in fsuipc and it loads the settings, when flying in airbus, I select airbus in fsuipc and it loads all functions, is this possible?
thank you very much

You may like to look at LINDA for which aircraft modules are available for the FBW and Fenix A320 and PMDG 737 for MSFS. These provide a comprehensive set of functions for most cockpit controls. You will need a paid registered version of FSUIPC7 7.3.6, the core LINDA software 4.1.5 and the appropriate module.

On 6/6/2022 at 10:05 PM, marcelo meirelles said:

I don't know the name of the function to assign. is there any list?

There is a list of standard controls in your FSUIPC7 documents folder, called Controls List for MSFS Build 999.txt. However, many standard controls do not function with PMDG aircraft. You can check the Mobiflight preset list (see https://hubhop.mobiflight.com/presets/) which will show you the available presets. You can either assign to these directly in FSUIPC7, ot you can look at the preset code to see what that uses - many PMDG functions are controlled via specific parameters to the Rotor Brake control. These should also be documented in the PMDG SDK, and I believe there is a list/spreadsheet available somewhere (try google). Otherwise you can try LINDA, as suggested by @Scotfleiger.

On 6/6/2022 at 10:05 PM, marcelo meirelles said:

can i have 2 different templates for each plane saved? EX: when flying in boeing, I select in fsuipc and it loads the settings, when flying in airbus, I select airbus in fsuipc and it loads all functions, is this possible?

Not sure what you mean here...that sounds like two different aircraft. Just set-up a profile for each.