The simFlight Network Forums

Error message when exiting FSUIPC

I've just installed FSUIPC version 7.3.6. While it looks like it is working fine with MSFS, I am getting a problem each time FSUIPC exits. A dozens of messages box appear. They belong to an application called FSUIPC WinForms app1. They all say the same message:

image.png.8d02b0ac4a71b25fd12cafa698a30fc2.png

I got this even if I just run and then exit FSUIPC without even running the MSFS2020.

I did not have this issue with the earlier version I had.

What is wrong with my setting?

Sam

• Samhaho changed the title to Error message when exiting FSUIPC
10 hours ago, Samhaho said:

They belong to an application called FSUIPC WinForms app1.

The program is obviously trying to communicate with FSUIPC7 even though it has exited. Thats a problem with the program, not FSUIPC7.
You can check your FSUIPC7.log file to make sure that FSUIPC7 is exiting correctly and not crashing,
If the program is started from FSUIPC's [Program] section, then you try adding the KILL option. If the program is not started that way, you could try that if its something you always use - see the Advanced User Guide for details on how to do this, section Programs: facilities to load and run additional programs on page 43.

I have no idea why you didn't have this issue with the earlier version you had installed, but you also don't sat what that version is/was.  

Many thanks for the prompte answer (like always)

I knew it was not FSUIPC but since the name ( FSUIPC WinForms app1) starts with FSUIPC I thought it might be a program related to FSUIPC. I will investigate further.

Sam