The simFlight Network Forums

Sismo and FSC/Poldragonet TQ full motorized problem

*** Moved from FAQ sub-forum to main Support Forum ***

Hi

Anyone with a sismo hardware and a FSC or Poldragonet Full motorized TQ?

The flaps not moving if I have both connected.
If I connect only the TQ the flaps move perfectly up and down. But if I connect the sismo hardware they stop working.

I tested in a clean prosim installation first only with the TQ connected and without the sismo ticked in the drivers.

Then I tried with the sismo ticked in the drivers and also worked.

And then when I connect the sismo modules stop working.

Could this be a Fsuipc issue Or a prosim issue?

Could both are using the same configuration in FSUIPC and enter in conflit?

Kind regards
Diogo

Edited by John Dowson
Moved to main support forum

5 minutes ago, DSurfer said:

Could this be a Fsuipc issue Or a prosim issue?

I don't know - do you have your assignments in FSUIPC or ProSim?

You could try using FSUIPC's logging features to see if you can spot what is different in the logs when you connect the sismo modules.
Or, as the problem only occurs with the sismo modules running, maybe ask on the sismo support forums about this. I have no knowledge or experience with Sismo, sorry.
Maybe some other Sismo users can assist...

John

Hello John, 

thanks for the super fast reply. 

I have not assign anything neither in FSUIPC or in ProSim. 

I use a clen configuration and start to just say that have there the TQ in the right COM port in prosim. than open P3D and flaps work normaly. 

after shutdown everything and in the configuration page of prosim I puk a mark in the SISMO drivers (this time without the sismo hardware connected), and the flaps work normaly with the TQ lever... 

shutsown everything again and connect the Sismo hardware, open prosim and P3D and the flaps no work anymore in the TQ. 

could this be a hardware order issue in the prosim/fsuipc? i not even know if this is possible to change.. but what I think is both the TQ and the Sismo are using the same "configuration" in fsuipc or prosim. 

thats why I wrote here in the forum. to see if we can change the order and put the TQ before to not being overwriten by some Sismo module. 

thanks in advance. 

DS

12 minutes ago, DSurfer said:

could this be a hardware order issue in the prosim/fsuipc? i not even know if this is possible to change.. but what I think is both the TQ and the Sismo are using the same "configuration" in fsuipc or prosim. 

The assigned Joystick Ids shouldn't change (as they should be fixed by the registry), but you can check this by looking at your FSUIPC log file that will shown the joystick ids assigned to your devices. You can check this file to see if the same ids are assigned with and without your Sismo hardware.
FSUIPC has a feature called joyletters that allows you to assign to a fixed letter for your devices, which prevents issues when joystick ids do change, but this isn't relevant if not assigning in FSUIPC.

Hello, 

have done that, and save the log before and after. In both situations neither the TQ or the Sismo hardware appear in the log file. So the issue shouldn’t be in the FSUIPC but in the prosim software right? 

kind regards

diogo

Are you using a registered or unregistered version of FSUIPC? If unregistered, your devices won't be scanned or listed. Sorry, should have mentioned that...

However, I was suggesting logging to see if there is any difference in the flaps events logged, not for the device ids. As you aren't using FSUIPC for assignments, it won't have anything to do with your issue, but logging may help identify what is happening (or maybe not!).

What FS are you using? Do you have assignments in the FS, or do you have controllers disabled in the FS (P3D/FSX) or for MSFS2020, are using an empty assignment profile?

I think you probably need support from Sismo for this issue.

Hi John, 

Both versions are resgistered, the 6 for the P3D v5 and the 7 for the MSFS2020. I also have a registered widefs but not install it now because everything is in the same pc. do you think i need to install it? 

I have tried with both FS and in both the controllers are disable. everything is assign in the prosim 737. 

when you say logging what do you mean? how can I do that? 

4 minutes ago, DSurfer said:

I also have a registered widefs but not install it now because everything is in the same pc. do you think i need to install it? 

No point installing it if you don't need it...and (almost) certainly not on the same PC as the FSs.

2 hours ago, DSurfer said:

In both situations neither the TQ or the Sismo hardware appear in the log file.

Ok, so if its a registered version and they aren't showing in the log, then they aren't HID joystick type devices - that is what FSUIPC recognises.

8 minutes ago, DSurfer said:

everything is assign in the prosim 737. 

Ok, so the flaps are assigned in ProSim, and they work fine except when you connect your Sismo hardware. Strange - I would ask both ProSim and Sismo about this.
As FSUIPC isn't involved, I don't think I can help with this...

12 minutes ago, DSurfer said:

when you say logging what do you mean? how can I do that? 

I was just suggesting that you try FSUIPC's control/event logging, but I don't think this will help. I suspect it will just show the flaps control logged when working, and not when not working, which isn't going to help much!