The simFlight Network Forums

MSFS - JF HAWK t.1 Throttle problem

I apologize in advance, I am not very familiar with programming, I can only do the basic things (I have read and reread the manual), but I have a problem with the throttle of the JF Hawk t.1 (only with this aircraft) that I cannot to understand.
The normal assigned throttle works poorly, I have attached a short video to describe its behavior.
So I tried to assign throttle1 ... classic procedure ... then calibration. The point is that so he doesn't want to go to the minimum ... but he remains just under half, value -4096 (I attach photos).

If instead I take the command directly from MSFS as a normal throttle it works fine.

What am I doing wrong?

Here the link to 3 files

IMG_1713 (1).MOV

HAWK T1 issue.png

FSUIPC7 HAWK problem.ini

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1rFUdSlAYzXYwtRkV3lHzRDezPnJ6LRXO?usp=sharing

My FSUIPC7 version 7.3.7 - registered

simmarket

luiema@libero.it

Tnks in advanced

Luigi

FSUIPC7 HAWK problem.ini

I am not sure how the throttle works on this aircraft as I do not have it, but if there are issues when assigning direct to FSUIPC calibration, try switching to using 'Send to FS as normal axis' instead. Also check which throttle control you need to use - you can do this by activating Axis control logging and moving the throttle in the cockpit UI yo see what control is logged - maybe it is using the THROTTLE1 AXIS SET EX1 control, which I have seen with other users with this aircraft, so you could try that. 
There are also several presets available for the throttle on the Hawk:
    HT1_FWD_LEFT_ThrottleTransmit_Press
    HT1_FWD_LEFT_ThrottleTransmit_Release
    HT1_FWD_LEFT_ThrottleRelight_Press
    HT1_FWD_LEFT_ThrottleRelight_Release
    HT1_FWD_THROTTLE_Idle_Stop_Toggle
I am not sure what these are supposed to do, but maybe they also need to be used?

Maybe some other users of this aircraft can help? @Shorty01 has indicated that he has this aircraft configured with FSUIPC, and so may know how to assign the throttle with this aircraft...

John

4 hours ago, John Dowson said:

I am not sure how the throttle works on this aircraft as I do not have it, but if there are issues when assigning direct to FSUIPC calibration, try switching to using 'Send to FS as normal axis' instead. Also check which throttle control you need to use - you can do this by activating Axis control logging and moving the throttle in the cockpit UI yo see what control is logged - maybe it is using the THROTTLE1 AXIS SET EX1 control, which I have seen with other users with this aircraft, so you could try that. 
There are also several presets available for the throttle on the Hawk:
    HT1_FWD_LEFT_ThrottleTransmit_Press
    HT1_FWD_LEFT_ThrottleTransmit_Release
    HT1_FWD_LEFT_ThrottleRelight_Press
    HT1_FWD_LEFT_ThrottleRelight_Release
    HT1_FWD_THROTTLE_Idle_Stop_Toggle
I am not sure what these are supposed to do, but maybe they also need to be used?

Maybe some other users of this aircraft can help? @Shorty01 has indicated that he has this aircraft configured with FSUIPC, and so may know how to assign the throttle with this aircraft...

John

Grazie mille per i suggerimenti

Thanks so much for the suggestions

😄

L