The simFlight Network Forums

RDU Version 1.7 for Xbox x

SMB

So when you say your replacing the texture on the addon. Your talking about the RDU addon not the Enhanced Airport Graphics addon right? What's weird is the other two runways at RDU are not affected at all by EAC. Only the main runway. There is definitely some type of conflict or as you say the wrong surface material set. Is the skid mark file responsible though for almost the entire runway and the grass area on both sides? Please let me know when you upload another update so I can be on the look out for it on xbox x. Thank you for hopefully correcting this! 

Thank you @SMBfor those photos, I didn't notice how it was on the grass. Yes it is 100% the tire_gum texture in the addon. I noticed that it had a 10m falloff distance so it would blend into the other texture. This texture that the addon replaces the asobo texture with changes it to this white haze which is very noticeable. 
I will not be changing the addon texture since it's not possible. To solve it, I've deleted this texture from the runways and replaced it with a new skids/grime custom texture for all of the runways. I'm confident this problem will not occur again. 
This has been submitted to the MS marketplace today.

KRDU_new1.jpg

KRDU_old.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I was hoping the latest RDU  update you made would have been in the 9/8 Thursday MS update but it was not. It's been 10 days since you submitted to MS. How long does it normally take MS to add your updates to Xbox X?

• 3 weeks later...